Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

Well, according to the fansubbers the last episode will be episode 12, which makes it impossible in my opinion to end the series at this point unless they do something really stupid like kill of all the main chars in a nuclear strike or make it so that the nuclear strike magically ends all the problems, so what are the chances that we'll be seeing a season two of this? since I think this show definitely deserves it.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, according to the fansubbers the last episode will be episode 12, which makes it impossible in my opinion to end the series at this point unless they do something really stupid like kill of all the main chars in a nuclear strike or make it so that the nuclear strike magically ends all the problems, so what are the chances that we'll be seeing a season two of this? since I think this show definitely deserves it.

The manga is still on-going and has a lot that the Anime hasn't done. They may do an Anime original ending, or they may just stop it with no ending. At this point it just depends on how well the Blu-rays in Japan sell. If it sells well, we will surely see another season later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumors going on the Manga page on facebook that the second season is going to happen next month. I really hoping this is true, same thing is spreading on gogoanime also

I dont see why they havent even said anything about a seasond season, hell they are already on the 28th act, 29th is coming out soon. They can use acts 13-24 from the manga and make it season two. But thats just my thought on it. Since act 13 is when they are in the shopping mall, then around act 28-29 they finally get to the elementary school. So what do you think about that?

Rumors going on the Manga page on facebook that the second season is going to happen next month. I really hoping this is true, same thing is spreading on gogoanime also

If you mean the Anime then it's wrong.

All the Anime for this Winter season has already been announced and it was not one of them.

To top it off the Anime company responsible has not yet even green-lit the possibility much less started on it. From what I hear there is not enough Manga to warrant a second season yet. Looks like it will be at least a year from now to give time for more Manga to be published.

If you mean the Anime then it's wrong.

All the Anime for this Winter season has already been announced and it was not one of them.

To top it off the Anime company responsible has not yet even green-lit the possibility much less started on it. From what I hear there is not enough Manga to warrant a second season yet. Looks like it will be at least a year from now to give time for more Manga to be published.

From my sorces it will be do next year