Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Semishadow

Anyone seen it yet? What'd ya think?

IMO, it was better than Dead Man's Chest, but nothing can beat the original. 'Twas also looooong, and many people found that to be a bad thing... I, personally, am happy about that fact, though.

[=

The ending was kind of depressing, probably because it's the last in the trilogy and I love PotC so much.

=P

The end of a trilogy.. are you sure? I haven't seen it yet unfortunately..

But I've heard news of a PotC 4 and I did find out several months back they copyrighted PotC: Cursed Waters.. maybe the title for the 4th.. or maybe just a game? So I wasn't expecting PotC to be a trilogy.. but you might be right.

I also heard news of Depp confirming he will be in a PotC4.. but Bloom will apparently have a small role or not be in it most likely.. Although I'm not sure if this has changed. But like I said from all the PotC news I've been hearing for the last 6 months or more it seems that we will be seeing a PotC4 and possibly even more.. Which is good for me... xD

Me saw Pirates the other day =D Its 2hrs 45 minutes for whoever it was asking (too lazy to look xD lol)

The way it ends, it does leave it open for another one... sorta... lol xD but i cant see what it would be about xD lol. But thats just me. Very cool film though =D Jack rules!! hehehe

Seems to me like a fourth would be about...

--Spoilers--

The Fountain of Youth,

--End Spoilers--

but you never know.

*shrug*

Anywho, I guess it would make sense to make a fourth. Come to think of it, yeah, they probably will. Disney will most likely try to suck every cent out of the franchise that they possibly can. xD

But... Bloom having a small role (or none at all)? That's just... Gah, I hope that's not true. I love Bloom, and I love Turner. =\

Oh yeah, i forgot about that xD Memory of a goldfish xD

I have no problem with them making more xD Just so long as they dont start to ruin them.

It wouldnt be a Pirates movie if Bloom wasnt in it :'( Small role, i might be able to live with, but not at all?? *Cries* lol xD

Kill of Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley and I'll be extremely happy watching a fourth Pirates of The Carribean. =)

As for At World's End, I thought it was amazing. Still not as good as the original, but still great nonetheless. Barbosa and Sparrow are definitely my favourite characters out of the whole trilogy. Geoffrey Rush and Johnny Depp are amazing actors. :D

I read somewhere that AWE was the "third and final installment of the franchise," but I don't know if that's true.

@The Welsh Paddy:

Kill off Bloom and Knightley? Blasphemy!

Bloom is just some pretty boy who, for some reason, was a right arsehole in the third movie, not to mention being a lousy actor in all three of them anyways. And Knightley I never really was fond of to begin with.

Bloom is just some pretty boy who, for some reason, was a right arsehole in the third movie, not to mention being a lousy actor in all three of them anyways. And Knightley I never really was fond of to begin with.

Yeah, he kind of was an arsehole in the third movie, but I didn't find it too bad. But... Have you ever noticed that, no matter what movie it is, he's almost always a blacksmith?

And I guess I'm kind of partial to Knightley, her being my favorite actress and all. Plus she's like... zomgwtflol gorgeous, IMO.

[=

Have you ever noticed that, no matter what movie it is, he's almost always a blacksmith?

In The Calcium Kid, he was a milkman. ;) That's the only film I could actually stand him in lol.

He wasn't a blacksmith in Lord of The Rings, either. He was an elven archer. Again, he was pretty lousy in that. With his extremely fake looking acrobatics.

• 1 month later...

I finally got around to going and seeing the movie. xD I preferred the 2nd to it though. But it did leave it open for a fourth in where Captain Jack Sparrow is going to look for

*spoiler*the.fountain.of.youth*spoiler*

And as I have been saying.. they did copyright the name PotC: Cursed Waters.. which could possibly be for a 4th movie.. though it could just be a game..