Aboard the USS NoLight

Shazi

ATUSSNLlog.png

Admirals Log

Star Date 2010.246

I began my inspection of the USS NoLight, to ensure it’s crew is up for it’s maiden voyage, I’ve personally met many of it’s officers. Thus far I have met with some of the senior officers and a few of the junior officers.

This morning I met with Major Mae. I have faith in the Majors abilities and I have full confidence she will ensure the security of the USS NoLight. I certainly look forward to working with her and her ‘Ban Hammer’ in the near future.

At lunch I met with Lieutenant Iki, our head chef, along with Commanders Koby and Ballard. Koby informed me that our medical supply is insufficient for our voyage, and I have redirected his request to supply. The Lieutenant certainly takes an unusual approach to cooking, one that I find is much more personal than a replicator.

I also inspected Commander Ballard’s Agriculture this afternoon, he and Lieutenant Punner have plenty of garlic crops growing and in storage ready to combat the Twilitian menace. Indeed I hope that is true, for when the time comes, we will need every single method known to us to defeat them.

This evening I had the pleasure of meeting our youngest crew member, and our pilot: Ensign Leki. he’s a delightful young lad, and ready for anything, If the rumours about his piloting skills are true he’ll be a wonderful addition to the USS NoLight.

Tomorrow I have plans to meet the engineering department, special ops and a man I have seen walking around in a hat that is definitly NOT regulation.

Until the Twilitian Menace has been exterminated we shall boldly move forward.

Admiral Shazi of the Anti-Twilight Movement.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATUSSNLlog.png

Admiral’s log

Star date 2010.247

I’ve yet to find the man with the hat. I’ve informed Major Mae about it. She said she’d keep me posted if anything comes up.

Lieutenant Poetic showed me around the engine room this morning. She reported the ship’s dilithium core to be in tip top shape, and ready for launch. I can only hope it remains so.

Lunch was spent in the company of Major Mae, Commander Koby, Lieutenants Poetic and Iki and Ensign Leki. The personalities of the crew make for interesting conversations. However it’s good to know they’re all eager for NoLight’s launch.

I found Lieutenant Stuy ready for action. His band of special ops are ready to infiltrate and exterminate the Twilitians from the inside out. That kind of dedication is exactly what we need if we’re to reach out goals.

Unfortunately our Navigator, Weapons, Research and maintenance crew have yet to arrive. I hope they’re not much longer, the voyage is set to depart in a few more days and we can’t leave without such vital crew members.

Until the Twilitian menace has been exterminated we shall boldly move forward

ATUSSNLlog.png

Admirals log

Star date 2010.248

Still no sign of the man in the hat. The Major hasn’t received any word about him either. It’s rather frustrating to know there’s a crewman wondering around out of uniform, and for the life of me I can’t find him. None the less I intend to catch him.

Some of the absent crew arrived the morning. I had the pleasure of greeting Major Eve, Commander Chaos and Sergeant Oby. They arrived with some of the cargo requested by Commander Koby. After meeting the three newest crew members I have no doubt they’ll benefit the crew greatly.

Lieutenant Iki served an excellent potato dish. I commend him and his staff for their creativity on such a large scale.

This afternoon was mission briefing with the crew and finalising the preparations for launch. If the maintenance crew and weapons division does not arrive tomorrow we’re behind schedule.

Until the Twilitian menace has been exterminated we shall boldly move forward

thanks for all the encouragements everyone ^_^ one more admirals log and I'll begin writing the proper story

ATUSSNLlog.png

Admiral’s Log

Star date 2010.249

The elusive man in the hat is yet to be caught, Major Mae has reported seeing him several times but her attempts to catch him have been foiled.

There was no signs of our weapons division arriving but Lieutenant Botzz and his maintenance crew arrived. There was a small incident between Major Eve and Lieutenant Botzz that I was somewhat concerned about until Major Mae assured me that they weren’t as serious as they appeared. It appears my crew have their share of oddities, oddities I imagine will benefit the Anti-Twilight movement immensely.

Major Mae has placed recommendation for sergeant Oby to be promoted to Lieutenant. After observing he work ethics I can see she’s dedicated to the cause, although her attitude towards the military are questionable. I will have some considering to do before making my final decision.

Another fantastic meal was presented by Lieutenant Iki and his staff. Major Eve and Commander Chaos suggested ‘Tator Wednesdays’ to honour the lieutenants fantastic cooking abilities presented in yesterdays meal. I fully support this idea, and Lieutenant Iki has agreed to try his best.

Ensign Rezin arrived this afternoon. Apparently transporting his prototypes was more difficult than he initially believed. I’m impressed with his dedication, although some of his ideas are rather questionable. I’ve assigned Sergeant Oby the task of finding the Twilitian weakness and pass any discoveries onto Ensign Rezin.

With the entire crew present, the USS NoLight is set to launch tomorrow afternoon.

Until the Twilitian menace has been exterminated we shall boldly move forward.