Slightly annoyed, so suggestion...

The easiest solution is a mod. Only a mod could really go through a person's posts and read them to check it they were all legit and contributed to the forum. You couldn't program anything to do that. If mods are in place to do that then all is good.

I'm fairly new and only joined this month so I don't know if I have place for this, or if I have earned enough trust, but I would be a mod for that section if it ever got too out of control. Just to ban new users for not making valid posts.

as far as requests go ill take it upon myself to start popping around the request section more and start looking at the unfilled requests but really even if they be leechers nothing stops you the uploaders from telling them no we dont do random requests from new people either

and as for perso's comment bout a mod being needed the entire content distro is run by the current upload moderators Sickadiscustus and Shirou Emiya and is their domain

I have no problem keeping an eye on the request section infact i do that anyway, in the first page I counted 6 threads that were locked by me but i can go there more often if there are going to be new rules to keep an eye on it and since my name is in the corner as Mod i feel i should help out the best i can in that section.

As for the post thing I'm not really bothered how many posts they have when i'm fulfilling a request unless they haven't looked and are asking for something that’s already there that is kind of annoying. If people are generally annoyed about members with few posts requesting anime, We should set the rules as 25 posts or whatever it's going to be (Maybe add it to the Request section description?) then like Koby said we just lock the ones requesting with only a few posts that are ignoring the rules.

I think it’s pretty manageable as the request section only gets maybe 4-5 posts a day at the moment so i don't think we need to set anything in there to stop them posting, it’d be easy to just have the Mods like myself check the threads as there posted or as we see them and sort them out, that's my opinion anyway.

I could probably write and sticky a set of rules on requesting saying things like you need 25 posts to make a request/when making a request include information like dub/sub, include the file type you want, etc if anyone wanted me to since we don't have it.

Mmk I’ve done it I called them guidelines rather than rules as i don't think it's necessary for everyone to add every little detail but it will help if they add more than just name especially if it's relatively unknown so hopefully people will take it into consideration and add more info to there requests, If anyone thinks there’s anything I can add to it/change let me know.

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=8087