Bleach Dub Discussion Thread

Kid Ryan

So, how come Ichigo was in Hueco Mundo one minute and back on Earth the next? How'd he get everyone out of there?

it's a damn filler arc.

the anime was getting too close to the manga, so they decided to put in a filler out of nowhere.

don't worry though, there's another MASSIVE filler headed your way a few episodes after THIS filler ends.

Bleach is great but thing is im not really fond of listening to it in japanese so wish that they would make dubs for the new episodes for it

I didn't like watching it in Japanese at first either, but now I kinda prefer it.. except Orihimes voice ---- oh godd blllleeeecccckkk!!!!! -- But as for the rest of the cast, I like their japanese voices better after giving up waiting for dub episodes and just watching it subbed, it took a few episodes of getting used to, but preferrrred!!! (except when I'm tired lol I miss things)

yea but don't get too excited, the sword filler is even longer if I remember the one you guys are talking about correctly, the princess one??? that one was way short compared to the sword filler... at least to me..

We are currently in the princess filler, yes. Episode 177 aired last weekend and Episode 178 will be airing this upcoming weekend.

so if you don't mind me asking, why do you not want to watch them subbed??? then you wouldn't have to wait!! Is it the voices, or the fact that some places don't sub them totally correctly (as in they use slang)?

Just wondering, not dissing!!

I prefer the dub. I always prefer dubs over subs. I only watch an anime subbed if there is no dub.

I mean, I would rather watch them in English too, but waiting on new English episodes when there are Japanese episodes already out that continue with the story, I just get impatient! I was waiting for sooo freaking long for new dub episodes then just gave up.

I am very patient when it comes to waiting for more dubbed episodes.

I am a little behind on my Bleach Episodes, I really should get back into it again.... but with all the filler episodes... well it has taken the fun away =(

How far behind are you in Bleach, Talena Mae?

I am very patient when it comes to waiting for more dubbed episodes.

Well, I am envious of your patience then! I have never been known for it. Do you think you'll get lucky and they'll continue airing more dubbed episodes each week, or do you think they'll stop for an uber long time again at the next filler? Cause I have a feeling I started watching Bleach after you did - I was waiting for them to continue on from 167 for a loooooooong time. I gave in though. You are the samurai of patience *bows*