[Suggestion] Shoutbox?

Exodus

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion, and since it's sorta like a shoutbox, I won't make another thread about it. What about an IRC channel instead? All an adminstrator needs to do is set up a java applet and register a channel on an IRC network. I know of a good IRC network, but I won't say it (I don't want to break the "no advertising" rule.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm for the forum only. There's no need for any shoutbox or IRC as long as your forum is living. I had a site before and I used to have a shoutbox. Shoutboxes come before forums. If you have a forum there's no need for it.

IRC sucks. A sites using that was a good one but yet again everyone went to the forums of that site.

Koby, I have a suggestion for you, never make shoutboxes again.

the old shoutbox was good, "you can create better bonds with members there because the flow of conversation is so much looser and more personal."

shoutboxes are fun in a stupid kind of way so it does help.I don't like the arcade though.

we seem to be fine without it but if we do get one it'll be good too.If we do get one it should be one that allows mods to edit the inputs.

The negative reasons of having one is what i said before slayer stated saying random good things about it!

sorry, i wasn't feeling well and didn't read everything above me.but i think the flaming and the spamming is good if not clean fun.well what i've seen is people using false names and cursing koby out in the past.wow jeez i really do think it is possible that the sentence might cause some memeber to reconsider being an active member of FM.But comeon what else do you think the shoutbox is for if not spamming, it's a place to be an idiot and laugh at other people being the idiots.but like i said before i dont care if we dont have one, the forums are looking good without one so whatever koby feels like doing he should do on this one.