Anime or Manga?

Koby

Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better? Anime or Manga?

Love Anime but manga is always better.

Best example would be things like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (manga) Vs Tsubasa Chronicle (anime), they pretty much killed it when they came to make a anime, they changed the order of arcs, it had disgustingly stupid filler. But worst of all is that they made everyone think that it was a childrens anime, when later in the manga things become quite adult and the anime just couldn't support that.

Also you can get along with more in manga, like in Hitman reborn when Yamamoto wants to kill himself and is about to jump off of a building, and becomes friends with Tsuna he is convinced to live. That didn't happen in the anime and confused me, as Tsuna says he has no friends then ends up suddenly friends with Yamamoto, by cutting that out it just confused everything.

Also in manga you don't get annoying filler like in anime.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Manga is better. It goes more in depth with the story, and usually when the anime is not doing too well with being animated by the crew the arts really sketchy during the fights. But for manga in the most part it stays the same.

Plus I really really hate filler arcs.

I agree the only reason I really enjoy anime and manga is because it's different than the often restricted world that america seems to stay in. When I watch an anime after reading the anime I feel restricted again after not seeing the same depth and detail the manga goes to.