Rent, Buy, or Theater?

Koby

Do you prefer to buy movies, rent them, or watch them in theater?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to buy movies, rent them, or watch them in theater?

• Rent
    • Theater
    • Rent & Buy
    • Rent & Theater
    • Buy & Theater
    • All Three

Well I go to the Dollar Theater sometimes, and well on Wednesday's its only 50 cents. xD I use to rent but now we don't have a Hasting's card anymore. So I mainly just buy the movies now-a-days. I bought Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest the day it came out (December 5th).

AHHHH its a beautiful thing... My bro works atr teh movie theatres... so hes aloud to give 4 free movies a week to friends and family (as long as its not a Friday) cause he never uses them

So I see everything in theatres... and i just get candy at the gas station across from the movie theatres (cause the candy tehres like 4 bucks)

So yah always theatres for me

And oh yah... now that hes worked there fro 6 months... we get free cable :D cause i guess his theatre is owned by cablevision

So yes... theatres for as long as my bro works there :P

I bought Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest the day it came out (December 5th).

You got it... lucky. I liked the first one but I saw it after the new one had already come and gone through Theater. I want to see it soon, and hopefully get it for christmas or my birthday.

I rent alot more than I buy movies. But then when I have money, I will buy movies or games. I will go to the Theater if I go with my brother, dad, or friends or any combination of them.

Guest Alchemist

The theater makes the experience so much better, though it depends on the movie, If it's one I have great expectations for I'll see it in the theater. I'll rent for most movies though, unless it's a very good movie I'd like to own.

I don't care about movies enough to warrant any of these actions. By the time I get around to thinking that MAYBE I want to see a movie, it's already on TV so I catch it for free.

Anywho, any movie-watching that is not by myself, it's up to the discretion of the other party. We usually go to the theatre or they own it already. I don't think I've ever had a friend rent a movie for any specific reason and I was present to see it.

Haha.. My sister is the same way.. She starts watching something, I come in the room get interested, and she changes the channel. Or if it's something I was watching first and had the remote, etc.. and she'd seen it; she'd be blurting out what happens and I'm like STFU Already! >_<