What Anime Stored in Your Hard Disk Drive??

valentinorizal

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way way too many to list....i have a full 1tb external drive but some of the things on my laptop which is my 'currently watching or never get tired of just randomly watching an episode of' include..

Fortune Arteria

Ghost Hunt

Reborn

Kuroshitsuji

Noein

Psychic Detective Yakumo

Tegami Bachi - Letter Bee

Togainu no Chi

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Uraboku

Zombie loan

FLCL, naruto, naruto shippuden, naruto movies, digimon first series, pokemon series 1-7 + films 7-9-11-12 (the rest are on dvd), blade of the immortal, the melancholy of haruhi suzimuya, azumanga daioh, chobits, samurai champloo, ebichu, gurren lagaan, sailor moon, the moomins, lucky star, ghost in the shell: series 1 + 2, ghost in the shell 2.0 (the first 2 films i have on dvd), mahoromatic, astro boy, death note, dragonball, halo legends, origin-spirits of the past, yu-gi-oh movie, i also have almost all ghibli films on dvd aswel as paprika, pokemon chronicles and the transformers movie from the 80s and finally its not really an anime but metalocolypse series 1-3.

On the External HDD I have Code Geass (Both Seasons) and Gundam 00 (Both Seasons, plus Special Editions (fansubbed) and the Movie (fansubbed)) both are Dual Audio and are Blu-Ray 1080p Quality. I also have Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny (again Dual Audio, DVD Quality) as well as Gundam Wing (DVD Quality remastered) soon to be transferred from Computer Hard Drive to External Hard Drive is Full Metal Panic! (including FUMOFFU (720p) and Second Raid (1080p)) Dual Audio.

The number of Animes may be limited, but, as they are (for the most part) Dual Audio and High Definition they probably take up about 350 GB of space in total.

500 GB Seagate External HDD:

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

One Piece

Naruto (135/220)

Naruto Shippuuden

The Prince of Tennis (Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Finals)

Hajime No Ippo + New Challenger

Hunter X Hunter (Greed Island I, Greed Island II, Greed Island Final)

Getbackers

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion I

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion II

Deathnote

Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Fate Stay Night

Rurouni Kenshin

320 GB Toshiba External HDD:

Eyeshield 21

Major Seasons 1 - 6

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 + 2

Rave `Groove Adventure`

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

This are the usual animes that i store in my hdd (favorites).. i usually grab the animes that i watch and store it in my hdd (laptop), if it turns out to be my favorite or it tend to have my interest.. i will store it in the external hdd.

btw, most of the animes which are listed in my MAL, AniDB and AnimePlanet are the one's i really watched on TV or streamed, so for that.. i can't do anything about it.