AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day English Dub Cast Announced

Koby

mBso9F5.png

Aniplex of America announced at Sakura-Con on Saturday that supernatural drama anime Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. will receive an English dub, with Patrick Seitz in charge of the direction. The cast members, along with a teaser video, have been revealed.

Y2iFCg6.jpgCast
Jinta Yadomi: Griffin Burns
Jinta (Child): Tara Sands
Meiko Honma: Xanthe Huynh
Naruko Anjo: Erica Lindbeck
Atsumu Matsuyuki: Ray Chase
Atsumu (Child): Michelle Ruff
Chiriko Tsurumi: Erica Mendez
Tetsudo Hisakawa: Kaiji Tang
Tetsudo (Child): Abby Trott
Atsushi Yadomi: Kirk Thornton
Touko Yadomi: Laura Post
Haruna: Cherami Leigh
Aki: Brianna Knickerbocker
Manabu Honma: Christopher Corey Smith
Irene Honma: Karen Strassman
Satoshi Honma: Marianne Miller

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. is an original TV anime created by Cho Heiwa Busters and produced by A-1 Pictures. The anime aired during Fuji TV's noitaminA programming block in Spring 2011 for a total of 11 episodes. NIS America licensed the series and released a two-disc DVD and Blu-ray set in July 2012, and a complete collection in October 2013. A sequel movie retelling the TV series and including original scenes premiered in August 2013. Aniplex of America screened the movie in US theaters in January 2014, and released it it in a Blu-ray and DVD volume in July 2014.

Teaser

• Like 7

Koby...you hijacked my post... (╥﹏╥)

haha..well, honestly, how does this news section work? I am required to make a proper post with all that text , and a image? Because I tried posting in this section, by simply providing a link, and my personal comments, a line or two...but each time the post was taken down/rejected..

1 hour ago, ani-me said:

Koby...you hijacked my post... (╥﹏╥)

haha..well, honestly, how does this news section work? I am required to make a proper post with all that text , and a image? Because I tried posting in this section, by simply providing a link, and my personal comments, a line or two...but each time the post was taken down/rejected..

Of course, it's a news section, not a link section. Post the actual news, image (hosted somewhere like imgur rather than hotlinked), and video if one is needed. And leave personal comments about the news for a separate post then you'd be accepted.

All the threads within the Media Headlines sub-sections appear on the Portal like so: http://kametsu.com/portal/

• Like 1