Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

D.Knight

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

boruto-kv.jpg

MAL

Synopsis:

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

Edited by D.Knight

After watching the first episode; I feel, its gonna take me quite a while before i get attach to this series. Also did not like what Kawaki implied at the start regarding Naruto!

Btw, does anyone know how many episodes it's gonna be?

Edited by dragonamar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

There's no such thing as a set number of episodes in the naruto series. It'll probably go on for quite some time.

Yeah it doesn't help that there isn't even that much manga out for Boruto to adapt, and that the movie mostly covered what did exist.

So fillers are inevitable unless they decide to do season/cour runs like once a year instead of an long running format.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my buddies are hating on it, saying the franchise is ruined. I don't agree cuz on the first episode boruto said something along the lines of "this is my story not my dad's" that's a message to the fans not to expect replication but something else. I honestly like it a lot so far I hope it keeps getting better, and I'm happy we get to see characters from naruto still have parts to play in the story, even if just for now.

• 2 weeks later...