Welcome Back to myself!

Azy

As the title says, I joined in 2006, but only stayed active till about 7 years ago. I probably lost the link from a computer reformat and forgot to ask koby for the link again.

Anyways, I was heavy in making signatures and avatars back in the day, and although I never ceased to stop making art, I sadly have lost my talent for working with gaming renders as you can see in my signature, so i hope for those of you who still making SOTW's and stuff can show me some tut's or collaborate with me.

Since I was gone, I have been focusing on mainly pc gaming. My steam name is Razgriiz and have an assortment of games. I also am heavy into playing modded minecraft, whether it be a pack from FTB or a friends custom pack. Let me know if you have any questions, i'd be happy to answer them!

Our graphical side of things have mostly died out. Outside of the weekly SOTW competitions it sees little other activity. I myself have also rarely been doing graphical work for the past like 4-5 years and grown extremely rusty. My current set shows how bad I've fallen.

It's been ages Azy. Always nice to see someone from way back then resurface. Welcome back to Kametsu. Heck, you may even remember it from the time of Forgotten Memories or even before then as Dark Fantasy?

• 2 weeks later...