Yu gi Oh; Duel Monsters

Kisara

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm also a new one here and also a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh (my first anime :)) and I was desperately searching for a way to finish a torrent (containing RAW dvd's of the serie) that I go back from nyaa.

Unfortunately nyaa is gone today T___T and I still have 13% to download (of the 340GB TT_____TT life is so cruel).

But I hope here I will find the files I miss :3

(Sorry for the possible english mistakes I'm not gifted for languages :D)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Duel Monsters was the only one I liked. Obviously it was an anime geared toward children but I loved how Pegasus was eccentric and dark and crazy but they sort of made him pityable and lovable because he did it all out of desperation for his love. It's relatable.

• 9 months later...

I have a question to those already familiar with the franchise. I've started watching Duel Monsters awhile back, and I want to know if GX and 5Ds can still be watched despite the undubbed episodes. I know that Capsule Monsters, Zexal and the current Arc-V have been dubbed in their entirety.

Edited by ElementalCards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^Or the original YuGiOh!1998 and the last 24 episodes of GX. :P

The first 3 seasons of YuGiOh! were awesome, save for Noah's Arc. Not only was he an annoying douchebag, but he's an excellent example of deus ex machina from the way he "froze" Yugi's friends through lightning. Pathetic.

Oh, and with the exception of Grand Championships, I hated S4 and S5. The whole shoehorning with evil and oricalcos didn't seem interesting to me, there were barely any duels in Dawn of the Duel and Capsule Monsters had a confusing dueling style. I absolutely hate how the creators destroyed Mai and how much her friendship with Joey randomly ended after she was freed from the oricalcos.

I liked Yugioh Duel Monsters more after season 1 when the card battles actually made sense.  I did like Yugioh GX for the fresh energy of Jaden Yugi and wish they dubbed the final two episodes where he battles Yugi Moto.  I have never really got into the other series because there are just too many variables and find the card game just as confusing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...