New Ducktales tv series /Pokemon I Choose You clip/trailer

Dervell

I've seen the trailer at least 10 times now, hah. I'm very excited for this reboot! I actually think it looks better than the original.. Actually, I could never get into the original DuckTales. I've seen the pilot and, that's about it. It was alright, but I could read better adventures starring Scrooge in the comics, and the fact that my favourite character Donald wasn't there made it more boring to me. In this one though I'm glad he's getting a more prominent role, even called a great adventurer by Webby! The new remixed theme sounds great too and the animation, although a little stiff at times (usually the beaks), has some great fluidity in moments so that's good. I wonder when the release date will be? They say summer but that'll be quite the wait. I'm hoping for mid-late May or early June at the latest. 

• Like 1

DuckTales:

I definally don't like this style, the heads are just too strange to me.

Love to see the old version 1080P though, just like the others Remastered version Goof Troop, Timon & Pumbaa, Lilo & Stitch and call so forth.

Pokémon:

I think Pokémon has potential, but like to know if it is more been added because the first episode was around 20 minutes.

And I don't call an episode from 20 minutes an Movie. Also am wondering if this Movie has an another Ending if it is longer then the 20 Minutes.

If it is only an Remastered Episode from S01E01, then I definally don't mind it but don't call it an Movie, call it rather Movie Bonus for the Real Movie 20.

• Like 1

Ducktales: Show doesn't look awful overall, but the animation looks a bit flat and generic when compared to previous series. Voices for the children characters seem really strange, and I never even really watched the original series.

Pokemon: Quite interested in what this will turn out like. If it really is only 20min though, they should really call it an OVA rather than a "Movie". The whole point of calling something a movie is it being at least an hour or longer. Still looks pretty good though.

Well, it does feel a bit off not hearing the typical duck speak I've grown use to but Quack Pack was a fun cartoon that didn't exactly need it either. Other than that, won't complain because it is Disney giving us a continuation of Ducktales in 2017. That in itself was a huge gamble for them to take on and if a success they could consider doing other reboots or at least create more new animated programming. 

Edited by Twelve Forever

• 4 months later...
On 3/7/2017 at 6:32 PM, ElementalCards said:

Maybe the movie might explore Ash's childhood days with Gary and Serena, an in depth explanation as to why he wanted to be a Pokémon master, how Oak captured Pikachu, and a possible scene depicting 3 of Ash's rivals picking their respective starter Pokémon. I doubt it's gonna be a remastered episode 1. 

Besides the highlighted sentence, none of this came to fruition.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...