What game have you spent the MOST time playing?

thisisatrial

20 minutes ago, thisisatrial said:

6eedf158a8.png

Leaving it at that and never booting it again. Plus Overwatch is superior in every flippin way.

well if I tallied mine up it would be around the 400hr mark (stopped and started soo many times due to forgetting some of the storyline)

But the 150 was my 2nd attempt because with the first attempt I ran through it missed most of the side quests and its one of those games where you need to level up and try and get the best weapons for the end battle. I always got to the final part of the fight or the part before the final but could never get passed it.

I don't know how many hours I put into it because there's no time tracking in this game, but it's probably Tony Hawk's Underground Pro, for those who don't know what it is, it's a mod for tony hawk's underground 2 on PC with almost all the maps from every tony hawk games and an active online community, I play it almost everyday, as someone who really miss this genre (because there's isnt any games like this anymore) this mod is a real godsend.

Other than this, probably Dark Souls 1, GTA V and Elite Dangerous.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 2:40 AM, Larxia said:

I don't know how many hours I put into it because there's no time tracking in this game, but it's probably Tony Hawk's Underground Pro, for those who don't know what it is, it's a mod for tony hawk's underground 2 on PC with almost all the maps from every tony hawk games and an active online community, I play it almost everyday, as someone who really miss this genre (because there's isnt any games like this anymore) this mod is a real godsend.

Other than this, probably Dark Souls 1, GTA V and Elite Dangerous.

THUG Pro is a great time. I wish they would put the objectives back into the maps, even if they were simplified, because playing in multiplayer with people just doing endless combos isn't exactly ideal lol.

I still love THPS greatly, but I got way into the Skate series. I check for a Skate 4 announcement literally every day.

On 2/26/2017 at 8:19 PM, Apocalypse said:

Mine would be legend of dragoon for the ps1, I think I logged about 150hrs on it but never finished it, memory card decided to f up on me lol.

Legend of Dragoon for me as well. Got through the first disc when my memory card messed up the first time, about halfway through the second, a couple days in after a move when we didn't know where the cards were before my sister turned off the console, and most recently almost made it through the second disc when the controller died. Fate does not wish for me to finish the game.

15 hours ago, wahres said:

Legend of Dragoon for me as well. Got through the first disc when my memory card messed up the first time, about halfway through the second, a couple days in after a move when we didn't know where the cards were before my sister turned off the console, and most recently almost made it through the second disc when the controller died. Fate does not wish for me to finish the game.

Nah just bad timing on your part lol, started plying it via an emulator but hard drive I put the saves on decided to f up lol was only at the end of disc 1, wanted to try and finish it all.

6 hours ago, thisisatrial said:

I have never played Legend of Dragoon, is it actually that good?

It was ok but definitely shows it's age when you play it.

The reason I like it is because it has a combo system which you have to press the buttons at the correct time to do more damage and those combo's level up to make them stronger.

It's also a game you can through fast but if your not leveled or geared correctly you will die a lot at the end boss.

1 hour ago, Apocalypse said:

Nah just bad timing on your part lol, started plying it via an emulator but hard drive I put the saves on decided to f up lol was only at the end of disc 1, wanted to try and finish it all.

It was ok but definitely shows it's age when you play it.

The reason I like it is because it has a combo system which you have to press the buttons at the correct time to do more damage and those combo's level up to make them stronger.

It's also a game you can through fast but if your not leveled or geared correctly you will die a lot at the end boss.

Maybe I'll give it a shot at some point!