Problem opening the site [arearaw.com]

D.Knight

I have been trying to access the site;[www.arearaw.com] but unable to do so. It says connecting when i open it in firefox or chrome but site doesn't load. I tried using various proxies and vpn; same thing.

I checked if the arearaw.com is down for me or all and they all sites say its down for all but when i use the google translate the site opens but here lies the problem; If i  search anything the site tries to open outside google translate and it hence it goes back to connecting. Also there are few post where you have to reply to see the download link, same thing happens there, i cant register since site goes out of google translate again.

Does anyone know whats going on? Any solutions?

The website is completely down. Don't know what the issue is, though, or even what kind of site it is. All I could find out is that it is hosted in Singapore and registered to someone in Denver Colorado. The most recent info was that it is currently getting permission errors, with an Error 403 forbidden and the site is set to expire on February 24, 2018.

22 hours ago, diamonddustlove said:

You might just have to wait until they fix what ever problems their having. A number of the websites I visit have been having server and host problems and are down for extended periods of time. Do they have a Facebook or Twitter account that you can check?

No. Couldn't find fb or twitter account for it.

20 hours ago, ragnawind said:

The website is completely down. Don't know what the issue is, though, or even what kind of site it is. All I could find out is that it is hosted in Singapore and registered to someone in Denver Colorado. The most recent info was that it is currently getting permission errors, with an Error 403 forbidden and the site is set to expire on February 24, 2018.

Ya. I had checked if the site was down for just me or all; it said down for all. What I don't get is how I can open the site through google translate but not directly .[I just checked again; it opens through translate but not directly]

So how does a site which is down  can be accessed through google translate?

The site btw provides DDL for raw anime files.

Edited by dragonamar

5 hours ago, dragonamar said:

No. Couldn't find fb or twitter account for it.

Ya. I had checked if the site was down for just me or all; it said down for all. What I don't get is how I can open the site through google translate but not directly .[I just checked again; it opens through translate but not directly]

So how does a site which is down  can be accessed through google translate?

The site btw provides DDL for raw anime files.

It might be reading a cached version of the website through Google Translate.

EDIT: I just checked the site myself, and it seems to be running now. The website down detectors are still saying it is down, but here is what I get when going to the url" www.arearaw.com":

Untitled_9.png

Edited by ragnawind