Help Id'ing anime characters

Googler123

Hey guys,

I have this image sitting on my hdd. I'm not sure where I got it but its quite possible its from kametsu.

Spoiler

mkbUcAp.png

Do you have a HQ version of this or an id on the blonde character. The purple haired one is Haqua from "Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II".

Google images turns up nothing but "anime girl with skull hair clip" is good enough a search.

Thanks!

Edit: nevermind: Its saber nero from Fate/SN

Edited by Googler123

2 hours ago, Koby said:

But they are making a Fate/Extra anime titled Fate/Extra Last Encore, set to come out sometime later this year.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33047/

Which she'll be in of course.

Hmm ... maybe a good time to start binging the series then. This series always pops up when I search for new things to watch but somehow never ends up on my plate.

But if it's not really complete, like monogatari, I'd rather stay away until its actually over. I hate watching ongoing stuff.

Edit: got HQ images of both of them is anyone's interested. They are from vector traces of ~2000 and ~8000 px resolution. Probably should post this in gfx though.

Edited by Googler123
extra info

6 hours ago, Googler123 said:

Hmm ... maybe a good time to start binging the series then. This series always pops up when I search for new things to watch but somehow never ends up on my plate.

But if it's not really complete, like monogatari, I'd rather stay away until its actually over. I hate watching ongoing stuff.

Edit: got HQ images of both of them is anyone's interested. They are from vector traces of ~2000 and ~8000 px resolution. Probably should post this in gfx though.

Well it's not that it isn't complete, but rather FSN has so many alternate settings / timelines, etc... But each set is basically it's own story.

The fate/stay night series is just different routes of the same plot:

Fate/Stay Night

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel (not released yet)

Fate/Prototype which is basically what FSN could have been originally, before it was changed to the final version.

Then you got Fate/Zero as kind of a prequel to the FSN series.

Then there is Fate/Grand Order, which is off on it's own thing.

And we got Fate/Extra and Fate/Apocrypha as well. Both of which are due out later this year.

With Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya off on it's own as a sort of magical girl SOL comedy thingamabob that I've personally skipped.

• Like 1

Ah, so multiple paths, I get it. Then there wouldn't be continuity problems. They wouldn't be actually sequels. More like Re:zero's possibilities  after Mr Automobiles deaths.

I get you about Illya. All I've seen is loli.dance and some random youtube videos but definetly not my thing either. But anyway ... we probably derailed the thread more than enough :D

Edit:

I have another one for you guys. Don't even ask me how I came by it lol:

Spoiler

6MGGhOE.jpg

Looks like Mio from K-ON but for the life of me I cant find the original artwork with her carrying the books. So if you do ....

Edited by Googler123
found another one