I'm looking for New Anime to Watch,does anyone have Good recommendations?

sora13

As the title says above,I'm in a need of some new anime to watch,The Only Anime I had been watching lately is Gintama(S5 Ep 26 if anyone wants to know where I'm at.),and I want to take a break from Gintama for just a little bit and watch Something new and different,It Could be From Any Genre long or short.Just need to take a small break from Gintama before getting back into again.

Fullmetal Alchemist :boss:

Well, not easy to recommend a new series when I don't know what you have watched, but here is a couple of anime that i would recommend to others. 

Black Lagoon (Just a lot of action all the freaking time) or: Jormungand (Kinda like Black Lagoon and almost as good)

Berserk (1998-ish? version. Swordfights, adventure and a lot of violence, what's not to love?)

Shiki (Horror, with a unike artstyle. Is a bit slow at times, but the story is pretty good)

Cowboy Bebop (Smooth and cool Sci-fi anime,  with awesome characters)

Trigun ( Follow the wacky adventures of Vash, as he fights injustice with a revolver and a smile on his face and a bounty on his head)

Barakamon ( Comedy/Slice of life. Just sit back, relax and have a laugh)

Your Lie in April (Drama/Music, try not to cry)

My Hero Academia (Your standard shounen series, but this one is actually pretty awesome)

One-Punch Man (A comical take on the shounen genre)

So was trying to pick some different genre. In my opinion you can't go wrong with either of these shows.

Edit: Oh, and you could have look at the

Edited by Fishmonster

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 8:08 PM, Fishmonster said:

Well, not easy to recommend a new series when I don't know what you have watched, but here is a couple of anime that i would recommend to others. 

It would have been best if he did say his type of likes but I guess he likes it all XD.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:27 PM, sora13 said:

,It Could be From Any Genre long or short.Just need to take a small break from Gintama before getting back into again.

Off the top of my head I haven't got many in mind but ...

-Trickster 

Didn't watch the asterisk war yet but it looks promising 

-The asterisk wars

-the fantasy of grimgar... or something

If you didn't watch seraph of the end vampire reign its (Mostly) really good

-Seraph of the end vampire reign

-Shimoneta a boring world where.....  Its very funny lol entertaining

-Snow white with red hair - Really good.

-Tales of zestria x - first season was good waiting on second to be finished

-Solty Rei - just finished its somewhat new I liked it.

-Welcome to the NHK-- My gawd if I don't know if I was feeling sad that day or what but by the end I was begging it to be over because It made me feel so worthless.

Then again would be better to know what you were into before I listed anything. I have a lot jotted down so I can help further if you want.

If you want a good site for browsing anime here > http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/all?en_dub=1 just click tags and add whatever you want based on your mood.

Ps. I know I mainly suggested fantasy but that was merely off the top of the head and I really liked them xD

Edited by Insanityngenius

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 1:27 PM, sora13 said:

As the title says above,I'm in a need of some new anime to watch,The Only Anime I had been watching lately is Gintama(S5 Ep 26 if anyone wants to know where I'm at.),and I want to take a break from Gintama for just a little bit and watch Something new and different,It Could be From Any Genre long or short.Just need to take a small break from Gintama before getting back into again.

Master Jiang and the Six Kingdoms looks really promising, but the release date keeps changing. lol

One Punch Man

Code Geass

Black Lagoon

Bleach

Death Note

Marvel Anime - X-men

• 6 months later...

Update:Sorry if I wasn't clear on what types on anime genres Iike,i should of said that in the original point,I like Action,Comady,Drama,sometimes Herem(Like Highschool DxD) and every now and then Slice of Life.

--------------------------------------------------------

What I have Seen and watched so far,FMA(Both Series),One Punch Man,My Hero Academia(still a couple episodes behind in S2),Sword Art Online(Both seasons),Space Dandy,Trigun,Fairy Tail,Boruto:Naruto Next Generations(watching new episodes every week),Accel World,The Devils a Part Timer,Durarara(Haven't touched the Second part of X2 Yet going to soon though.),One Piece(Funimation Dub),Magi:The Labyrinth of Magic(Haven't seen Kingdom of Magic yet),Highschool DxD(1st Season)Ouran High School Host Club and Gurren Lagann.

• 4 weeks later...