Rules? I saw TOS... Also help Pl0x?

Snerfle

So four things:

1. Hi, I am an internet person -- as in I am digital, not a meat bag -- and a media hoarder ;)

2. I did not see a rules or FAQ, so don't be mad I'm ignorant pl0x

3.  <---- I am easily distracted and forgot 

4. I wanted to hoard some these but the forum post says I don't have permission and since I can't find the rules to read I don't know what i am doing like a total newb

ZoFyr3s.png

Edited by Snerfle

6 minutes ago, Snerfle said:

HAHA thanks, I was clicking the forum link but not taking the time to hover plus years on the net programmed me to look for "rules" "FAQ" so I probably had selective blindness towards "guidelines" *FAIL* :)

I suppose I should change it to 'Rules & Guidelines'. Also being under a drop-down menu probably doesn't help, but there is limited space for main navigation links, especially when the design is meant to change based on screen resolution (mobile, table, pc, etc...).

I don't think you need to change the site, I'd just maybe add the word rules like you suggested. If other people are fools like me ;) who have trouble finding it why not just have it as a sub section of the forum at the top like many forums do?

Also the site design is excellent very aesthetically pleasing it would be a shame to clutter it up.

Edited by Snerfle

• Koby locked this topic