Where is Live Action section?

vinhtq115

3 hours ago, Darkshadow6400 said:

Some say the Live Action section is but a myth. A legend as old as Kametsu itself. Among the new users and the leechers exist an elite rank of users who claim to have seen the fabled Live Action section, but sadly it's existence and location remains unknown to the masses.

Well, I can still access to it's thread but not the section.

Example

8 minutes ago, vinhtq115 said:

Well, I can still access to it's thread but not the section.

Example

Now you've gotta be yanking my chain. Why would an anime forum need a Live Action section?

But seriously, it exists. It's like the holy grail though, you need to go on a mighty quest and overcome many physical and emotional obstacles.

Once you've finished your quest, if you're chosen by our lord and savior Koby you can join the ranks of the elite members of this forum and gain access to the promised land.

• Like 2

On 26/1/2017 at 5:47 AM, Darkshadow6400 said:

Now you've gotta be yanking my chain. Why would an anime forum need a Live Action section?

But seriously, it exists. It's like the holy grail though, you need to go on a mighty quest and overcome many physical and emotional obstacles.

Once you've finished your quest, if you're chosen by our lord and savior Koby you can join the ranks of the elite members of this forum and gain access to the promised land.

Then, how can we actually gain access to it?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Koby locked this topic