Best releases [720p] [Dual Audio] ??

manc4life

Im planning to watch the following over the weekend. Can anyone suggest best available releases for the following shows, [720p] [Dual Audio] Blu ray releases if they are available.

Any places other than AB, BTN and so on since i dont have access. Or if anyone could post it or direct me to said releases.

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - i currenlty have delici.ous [720p] and im thinking of going with it

2. Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign - best release available ??  

3. Seraph of The End: Battle in Nagoya - best release available ?? 

for Seraph If there is not much to miss by censorship and HDTV release would suffice then sure that would be fine too.

2 hours ago, manc4life5544 said:

Im planning to watch the following over the weekend. Can anyone suggest best available releases for the following shows, [720p] [Dual Audio] Blu ray releases if they are available.

Any places other than AB, BTN and so on since i dont have access. Or if anyone could post it or direct me to said releases.

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - i currenlty have delici.ous [720p] and im thinking of going with it

2. Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign - best release available ??  

3. Seraph of The End: Battle in Nagoya - best release available ?? 

for Seraph If there is not much to miss by censorship and HDTV release would suffice then sure that would be fine too.

1) delici.ous is still best as far as I know.

2) Waiting on xDTK

3) Again waiting on xDTK.

If you can't wait for xDTK, there is checkems HDTV dual-audio remux.

• Like 2