ēlDLIVE

Koby

jFc8w0r.jpg

MAL

Chuuta Kokonose is an orphan who lives with his aunt. For as long as he can remember, he's had a voice in his head, but other than that he's a normal boy—right until the day when a strange-looking thing follows him home and teleports him to a place filled with more fantastic creatures. It's a space police station, and Rein Brickke, the Chief of Solar System Department, tells him that he's been chosen by the computer as a possible candidate to join the police force. Misuzu Sonokata, a girl from Chuuta's school with an angelic face and ill temper who turns out to be one of Rein Brickke's subordinates, doesn't think him suitable for such a job. Chuuta, who was shocked at first, decides to take the aptitude test after being urged by the voice in his head and to prove Misuzu wrong.

From the creator of Hitman Reborn and the character designer of Psycho-Pass.

• Like 3

On 1/18/2017 at 5:50 PM, manc4life5544 said:

I thought funi won't be simuldubbing this since there weren't any announcements and I really looking forward to it as well.  But it seems I was wrong. Dub premiers 2nd Feb yay. Will Lost Years be doing this?

I thought it wasn't being Simuldubbed either so I watched the first two episodes subtitled. However once I found out it was being Simuldubbed, I decided to wait and watch the rest that way.

It seemed alright so far, but idk, it's not exactly something great. It's not bad, but it's not great either at this point. As to if we'll work on it, IDK. Free time is a precious commodity that I don't have much of and I've already picked up one Simuldub project while having plenty of BD projects to tend to as-is. Hence I'd like to be able to hire more staff to pick up the Simuldub slack. Though in elDLIVE's case, no one has been fansubbing/faneditting it, so it'd literally require syncing to HS, or encoding and doing the subtitle work from scratch and I dislike dealing with having to fix timing, typeset signs, and edit on a weekly basis all by myself. Especially when I'm not that good with motion tracking signs or gradients (I'm mostly an editor and encoder).

• 3 weeks later...