KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! 2

Koby

Out of curiosity. Does anyone else feel like the animation's gotten more "rough" looking? 

(While I was typing this I just saw the response above me lol. Yes I have noticed too)

One thing I've learned over the years is you can get away with having very few frames when making a comedy scene. I personally feel like they're leaning more toward the whole thing looking this way. I mean... Konosuba's already had a rough look to it in the first place. So it's not like people should be freaking out over it 

But I am loving the hilarity of the show. I found myself legitimately laughing out loud a few times 

S1 vs S2 face. Consistency and detail has clearly dropped, even the extreme expressions kept structure on the face, that's not the case in season 2:
xEJayos.jpg

Don't even get me started on this one, look at them! They clearly went retarded, all of the main cast went retarded!:
Xyss1Vf.jpg

Once again, detail:
9qqu8PB.jpg

Half assed faces, all the damn time, what's up with her eyes?:
9Dfd18v.jpg

And last but not least:
TMl5kTG.jpg

HERPA DERP

3bcKwFD.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who even watches this for the graphics anyway?

I mean, this is the kind of anime that is still hilarious even with 'bad' animation. Sure, it would certainly be more pleasant to watch if it had the animation to back it up.

The whole show is awesomely retarded, and I can very easily forgive such a retarded animation.

Clearly, even if some people claim it is "horrible", I'd, by far, have a piece of this show that has me laughing during the whole show, rather than some half-assed piece of trash whose only selling points are graphics (no names will be given).

It is unfortunately quite unusual to have an anime as good as this one, would be a shame if people started bashing on it just because of its looks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, whyudothis said:

What Fansubs do you guys prefer: FFF or Chihiro (I want to know if it is worth waiting fo rht Chihiro releases)?

Chihiro would definitely be my pick. FFF's edits on KonoSuba amount to basically turning the script into fan fiction. Their subtitles for the show should be labeled trollsubs.

Unfortunately neither group has even completed half the season, so HorribleSubs direct Crunchyroll rip is your only choice.

• Like 1