Drifters and Keijo censorship

manc4life

Keijo and Drifters simuldubs, how is the censorship on both. I want to watch them but since them being ecchi and action i was wondering if its better to wait for the BD release. I really dont mind the audio its purely for the nudity and gore in either series if there is any. 

So NH's release or wait for BD?

We wouldn't know as we've yet to see what the BD looks like as to if it got any redrawn scenes or censorship removals. Audio-wise at least, Drifters Simuldub audio drops the F-bomb and such fairly often so I doubt there is any audio censoring. The Simuldub is still bloody and I can't recall any random blurs, bright lights, or black censoring so I don't think the BD is going to have any major censoring removals. It'll likely just be animation touchups. As for Keijo again, we have no clue what the Bluray looks like.

• Like 2

Just now, manc4life5544 said:

Thanks. Im gonna start Drifters then. I can just skip the OVA and go straight into the series right? 

Yeah the OVA was essentially just a slightly edited version of episodes 1 & 2 of the series.... and it was DVD only; thus not as nice of quality to look at.

• 6 months later...