Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

1 post in this topic

I very much enjoy action romances and the first season of Yona of the Dawn certainly delivered. Has there been an official announcement of sorts regarding the future of the series? A second season perhaps? Apparently there is enough source material from the manga for the animators to go off of and I would hate it if they chose not to renew the show. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Insanityngenius
      Hey guys just thought it would be fun to put together a little vote on what ecchi do you think is best  of this list :).  The list below will obviously not have hentai and will only be ones that have been dubbed so sorry no Seikon No Qwaiser.
      Rules: You can only choose one of the choices below.  Just type the name or number of  your choice  .   Feel free to comment whatever you want, I would like to hear your top ten overall ecchi.  None of these are categorized from best to worst they are just thrown down.
                                                                votes                                                votes                                     Votes
      1 : High School DXD-                            (0)      9: Demon King Daimo              (0)      | 17: Kanokon             (0)
      2: Rosario + Vampire -                         (0)     10: Shuffle                               (0)       |18: Maken-Ki!           (0) 
      3: High School of the Dead                    (2)     11: Dance in the vampire bund  (0)       |19: Queen's Blade    (0)
      4: Sekirei -                                          (0)     12: Keijo!!!                               (0)       |20: Bikini Warriors.  (0)
      5: Heaven's Lost Property                      (0)    13: Freezing                             (0)       
      6: Is this a Zombie?                              (0)    14: Ikkitousen                           (0)
      7: Hanagai                                          (1)    15: Absolute Dou                       (0)                      
      8: Shimoneta a Boring World .. ect..      (0)    16: Girls Bravo                          (1)   

After writing all that I was like there had to be a better way then to number them manually.... yup stupid me anyway its not neat but whatever.
      Also I know that i'm missing a lot, but hey good enough list if you have one you like better do tell.

• By WilliamStefan
      Does anybody know the No Game No Life anime? Will there be a second season?
      If yes, when will it be aired?
    • By JLCAnime42
      Any chance that someone could do a 1080p dual audio version of Iron-Blooded Orphans?
    • By marquis

M A R Q U I S '    
      A R T 
       G A L L E R Y

DESCRIPTION:
      Check periodically if you can! This will be the thread I'll be posting my up-to-date OC and commissions of Anime in general.
      COMMISSIONS:
      For those who have interest having their ideas come to reality, inform me anyway you can.
      For more information and other works: http://benderninja.deviantart.com

S P O T L I G H T

[flash(0,4)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jar1I5EimXA[/flash]

S O U

L I S T I N G S

KARAGATA, SHIV

NUKEGARA, SOU

JOUCHAKU, SETSUNA

ZIPPO 

SHINSEN, SHIGERU

• By blackcat998
      I looking for the volumes 5 to 11 of the manga  Jack Frost in preference .cbz
      If any one know a link for it pleas send it my way
      Thank you
      Blackcat Motsu