Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

imawari

Mega limited download

35 posts in this topic

Is there any way to bypass mega limited download ? sorry for my bad english . 

3 minutes ago, imawari said:

Is there any way to bypass mega limited download ? sorry for my bad english . 

There are two options:

1. Change your IP Address & Login to a different Free Account.
  2. Buy a premium account service with MEGA

Hence why we offer other file host options, torrents, and xdcc as well instead. Because it's silly paying for file host premiums.

4 people like this

Thanks man , changing ip adress is actually working for me but a bit slow 

You could try MegaDownloader v1.7. It;s a free stand alone program that's easy to use and works well. Just google for it. This is not the same program as mega's sync downloader btw so don't confuse the two.

-adog

1 person likes this

On 1/4/2017 at 0:10 PM, Koby said:

There are two options:

1. Change your IP Address & Login to a different Free Account.
  2. Buy a premium account service with MEGA

Hence why we offer other file host options, torrents, and xdcc as well instead. Because it's silly paying for file host premiums.

And option 3: Download Mega Downloader. 33 simultaneous downloads; who wouldn't want that?

1 person likes this

Just to point this out, but I would not be surprised if at some point in the near future, project uploads to Mega may cease, due to its pretty harsh limitations. Just keep that in mind.

MegaDownloader

how do i get all of the interface back in to english ?

much prefer GUIs over command line.

Can people still buy mega premium with Visa and Master Card? (Don't have an account to check)
I read something last year about the US Govt. stopping visa & MC payment services to mega and Paypal also being preassured to cut off payment.
It's likely the result in limited free downloads. This also happened to 1fishier not too long ago but they just offer slower download speeds.

On 08/01/2017 at 0:03 AM, RadicalNinja said:

There is also megatools, which is like megadownloader but, at least in my experience, faster.

I can second this recommendation. Though it's a shame there's no support for download resume, or for downloading only a subset of files from a folder.

On 1/21/2017 at 5:19 PM, phlexi said:

I can second this recommendation. Though it's a shame there's no support for download resume, or for downloading only a subset of files from a folder.

Then objectively, Mega Downloader is better cuz it does resumes downloads.

1 person likes this

can i also add there are so so so so many free debrids for many sites. for example, turbogenerator.infogeneratemylinks.com/ etc.

freerapidleechlist.blogspot.co.uk/ is a link to many many of them. some work, some dont. try them. i have been getting them all perfectly. still bloody annoying since they added the limit function but at least for now a way around it without paying. 

Edited by nazz2k4

I currently use the free Hola add-on for Chrome to change it to a random country, to bypass the limit. (VPN of sorts)

I used to use rapid8 for like $10 for 6 months or something, but I don't think that site exists now. I think http://prem.link is the new alternative. You can check it out if you want.

On 23/01/2017 at 6:48 AM, jlb101 said:

I currently use the free Hola add-on for Chrome to change it to a random country, to bypass the limit. (VPN of sorts)

I used to use rapid8 for like $10 for 6 months or something, but I don't think that site exists now. I think http://prem.link is the new alternative. You can check it out if you want.

http://adios-hola.org/

VPN probably the best way. Just used OpenVPN (PIA) to download from mega non-stop these last 3 days. Just gotta change servers whenever you get the pop-up. Didn't login to my mega account while downloading. Easy peasy. Worth it for anyone who downloads a lot.

Edited by WIRLYWIRLYPOOL