Help, I might have a virus

blackblades

6 minutes ago, blackblades said:

JDownloader I think I have that, isn't that the app that download multiple items at once while being organized. Lol seen on my computer but couldn't remember nothing about. Anyways so that downloads any video through the link that the site gives. I was looking for something that let's you download the video when the video shows up on the screen. I might have to deal with the adware or pup if I can't find something more legit.

Ah sorry afraid I'm not your guy then I never download stuff that isn't from links really, tbf though jdownloader can grab YouTube videos and all that jazz though if that's what you mean?

51 minutes ago, blackblades said:

JDownloader I think I have that, isn't that the app that download multiple items at once while being organized. Lol seen on my computer but couldn't remember nothing about. Anyways so that downloads any video through the link that the site gives. I was looking for something that let's you download the video when the video shows up on the screen. I might have to deal with the adware or pup if I can't find something more legit.

As long as there is a media file of some sorts on the website, JDownloader 2 can download it. Just copy the main url e.g. https://myanime/watching/Orange and JDownloader will scan that whole webpage for anything that's downloadable. You just choose what you want to download.

The thing I was using has a download button in the toolbar. So you go to any website with video like you tube etc... and all you have to do is click on the button to bring up the menu and download of what resolution of the video you want to download if there is one. And your done. Sometime sites you have to have the video play with  some websites you dont. That's what I was looking for in the alternative extentions if I can't use this one because of the pup. Also it downloads mp4, flv, webm amd I heard it had mp3 as well that I didn't know about I just looked at it. Guess no one used something similar to it.

Edited by blackblades