Plex server suggestions

Darkshadow6400

anyhow my plex server consists of enterprise class server that holds 4 CPU's with 12 cores each, might upgrade later to 16 cores each, so right now 48 cores @ 2.1GHz sure might not be super fast but it does the job well, and with 128GB of ram, ~90TB of storage (not all for plex but a large chunk), I do have a "shit-ton" of BDMV's i plan on encoding/ripping to add to my overall library so i have my work cut out for me when i stop wanting to be lazy and set up the encoding jobs

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2017 at 4:25 PM, SakuraChan said:

anyhow my plex server consists of enterprise class server that holds 4 CPU's with 12 cores each, might upgrade later to 16 cores each, so right now 48 cores @ 2.1GHz sure might not be super fast but it does the job well, and with 128GB of ram, ~90TB of storage (not all for plex but a large chunk), I do have a "shit-ton" of BDMV's i plan on encoding/ripping to add to my overall library so i have my work cut out for me when i stop wanting to be lazy and set up the encoding jobs

That's an insane setup!

Is that in your house? If so, did it replace your heating system?

Seriously though, what else do you use it for? VMs?