Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

I'm not very far into the anime yet and manga gives me a ehadache trying to read it backwards, but from what I've seen so far Sakura sees Naruto more as a brother than anything. She doesn't want him hurt, and she loves him as family... but not as a potential love interest. Does that make sense?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing as Hinata seems to have disappeared after that whole confession thing, it seems we won't know for a good while, although judging from the anime, it seems she just said that to herself or something, I honestly don't think they'll go anywhere with it either Hinata or Sakura though, that is, if the show ends how I think it's going to XD

manga gives me a ehadache trying to read it backwards

So you too? xD And I agree there with you, Sakura only sees Naruto as a family. >.> Which is ok for me cause I am cheering for Hinata. But sheesh, I bet they will leave that hanging, whether he will be with Saku or Hina, like they usually do. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

He will end up with Hinata and this is why I think so. There was an episode where Naruto told Hinata that she will make a good wife someday. If they were going to get rid of Hinata, during the Pain series would of been the perfect time. Also I believe that Naruto is starting to see that Sakura will never love him because after she used him (By telling him she loved him) he now knows he was being used and that it'll never happen.

Plus I think Hinata now is better looking and more developed the Sakura. Also talk about some powerful kids...Naruto type kids using Byuakugan WOW!

He will end up with Hinata and this is why I think so. There was an episode where Naruto told Hinata that she will make a good wife someday. If they were going to get rid of Hinata, during the Pain series would of been the perfect time. Also I believe that Naruto is starting to see that Sakura will never love him because after she used him (By telling him she loved him) he now knows he was being used and that it'll never happen.

Plus I think Hinata now is better looking and more developed the Sakura. Also talk about some powerful kids...Naruto type kids using Byuakugan WOW!

I agree those kids would be some very powerful and skilled kids just in terms of bloodlines alone, senju, uzumaki, and hyuga blood all mixed up together lol those would be some pretty dynamic children lol!!!!!!

Final Episode ever

Sakura: "who do you choose, me or Hinata."

Naruto:"Turns out I like Ino."

That would be hilarious. But seriously I think I like Hinata more than Sakura.

That's a good one but how about this?

Sakura: " Who will you choose? Hinata or me?"

Hinata: "Yes... Who..?"

Naruto: "Ermmm, I feel kinda awkward telling you both this but, I have became a gay a two months ago.. Sorry... I am choosing sasuke... :P

Lol gonna pick the obvious choice and say hinata! :P And why not pick hinata? She's completely opposite of sakura and half of the time thats a good thing because she dedicated herself to being better as a ninja by following naruto, she watched him since childhood and she's a better fighter than sakura! (at first i thought it was sakura but the moment she started being more of a nurse and less fighter i lost hope for her especially during the recent chapters/episodes)

But most of all, she was willing to give her life for naruto!

^ Strongest point because seriously guys when hinata tries to fight for naruto against pain i started wondering why the heck sakura didn't do anything? Half of the series she depended on naruto to save the day so where does she go off to save him for once? Anyway, the anime makes it even better by showing the episode where hinata fights pain coz that episode really brings out the emotion/history hinata truly had for naruto and how she wanted to repay naruto for being her inspiration! (Seriously lol everytime i hear her saying naruto's line i totally feel like she's the perfect girl for naruto!) Sakura has undeniably failed in her growth while hinata has become totally better than she was in the pre naruto series!

My cents is all and more than half of it is true fact!

P.S: Here's a semi trailer amv of naruto vs pain: (SPOILERS)

WN5PhKtmQ_Y