Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

Who does naruto end up with Sakura Or Hinata ?

I Like Sakura Soo Much But Hinta is Nice Too ,Sakura Adore's sasuke And Hinata Adore's Naruto,But Naruto Love's Sakura And He Does Not Know That Hinata Loves Him Ah Man :confuse:All this Give me A Headache :beat_brick:Can Any One Till Me The Answer

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Like Sakura Soo Much But Hinta is Nice Too ,Sakura Adore's sasuke And Hinata Adore's Naruto,But Naruto Love's Sakura And He Does Not Know That Hinata Loves Him Ah Man :confuse:All this Give me A Headache :beat_brick:Can Any One Till Me The Answer

It is not Known who Naruto will end up with but he does know now how hinata feels in both the anime and manga so only time will tell. Imo i think he will end up with hinata.

It is not Known who Naruto will end up with but he does know now how hinata feels in both the anime and manga so only time will tell. Imo i think he will end up with hinata.

I Wish He End's Up With Sakura :beauty: But Hinata Cool Too:confuse:

I think it would be nice if he ended up with Hinata. Sakura's cool and all but it's been made known that her feelings for Sasuke are greater. Besides, Hinata already told Naruto she loved him, so it would seem kinda cruel if Naruto just rejected her like blaa...

I think it would be nice if he ended up with Hinata. Sakura's cool and all but it's been made known that her feelings for Sasuke are greater. Besides, Hinata already told Naruto she loved him, so it would seem kinda cruel if Naruto just rejected her like blaa...

Yes Hinata Did That But Sakura Did Too i Dont know Yet in Which Chapter because i did not Get to that chapter yet but My brother Told Me That sakura told naruto that she loves him it's a bit confusing don't you think:confuse:

Yes Hinata Did That But Sakura Did Too i Dont know Yet in Which Chapter because i did not Get to that chapter yet but My brother Told Me That sakura told naruto that she loves him it's a bit confusing don't you think:confuse:

she just told naruto that she love him so she could take the burden of naruto's promise to bring sasuke back off of him. she didnt really mean it.

I think Naruto is going to end up with Sakura. (Not just because im a NaruSaku fan) He is like totally in love with her and she likes him too. (she always says his name when he gets hurt or does anything..for that matter.) But, in the recent episode 167 or 168 Hinata admits her love for him. and he doesnt really say anything. So i hope and i think he will end up with Sakura. (They have grown up together and done everything with each other. it would be lame if he went with Hinata who he has never even cared about.) ^_^

I think Naruto is going to end up with Sakura. (Not just because im a NaruSaku fan) He is like totally in love with her and she likes him too. (she always says his name when he gets hurt or does anything..for that matter.) But, in the recent episode 167 or 168 Hinata admits her love for him. and he doesnt really say anything. So i hope and i think he will end up with Sakura. (They have grown up together and done everything with each other. it would be lame if he went with Hinata who he has never even cared about.) ^_^

^ Agrees but not with the "lame" part, I don't really mind either way. I like Hinata too but I think it would be better suited for him to be with Sakura for the above listed reasons and also because Hinata is a little bit too placid considering how umm... "Lively"/"hot-headed" Naruto can be and I think it would overall be a bit hard on her.

he does care for hinata, heres a couple of examples of why. during the chunin exams when neji almost killed hinata, naruto swore revenge on neji for hinata and wanted to kill neji for what he did to her, also when pain almost killed hinata he was so angry that he immediately went into 6 tails fox mode. theres more examples i could give you but that would take all day. lol these are the most glaring examples that naruto DOES care for and possible loves hinata

he does care for hinata, heres a couple of examples of why. during the chunin exams when neji almost killed hinata, naruto swore revenge on neji for hinata and wanted to kill neji for what he did to her, also when pain almost killed hinata he was so angry that he immediately went into 6 tails fox mode. theres more examples i could give you but that would take all day. lol these are the most glaring examples that naruto DOES care for and possible loves hinata

^ Agreed. *Nod*

Well from what has happened in the manga lately between Naruto and Sakura in their last few real conversations they've had, I would say Naruto has finally come to see Sakura as just a dear friend. I don't think that means they can't end up together, but since Hinata is still alive after the whole Pain attack (that would have been the perfect time to kill her off if they were going to and have Sakura be there for Naruto durring that time and... you get the picture) and Sasuke for all the evil he has done, the writer has made sure he can come back to redemption if he just stops being evil (thats what it looks like to me anyway). So right now it looks like to me that Naruto is going to end up with Hinata.

Honestly, I don't want him to end up with Sakura or Hinata. They should just throw in another Kunoichi who's much cuter and stronger....but seriously, Romance isn't even a theme in Naruto manga/anime, so reality says he's gonna end up with no one. Well, at least they won't show it in the manga/anime that is...

I'll say Hinta because she loves naruto unlike Sakura. Besides you can't make somebody love you:doubt: