Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koby

Winter 2016 Anime Season

34 posts in this topic

The anime I'm looking forward to next season are:

ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

ChäoS;Child

ēlDLIVE

Hand Shakers

Little Witch Academia (TV)

One Punch Man 2

Sword Gai

Tales of Zestiria the X (2017)

Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation

There might be more, you never know :)

ChäoS;Child looks certainly like something i'd love to watch day one :o !

Title itself makes me even think of steins;gate somehow

1 hour ago, bid40717 said:

ChäoS;Child looks certainly like something i'd love to watch day one :o !

Title itself makes me even think of steins;gate somehow

Chaos;Child is a sequel to Chaos;Head which was the first anime made by the creator who made them. Robotic;Notes, Steins;Gate, and Occultic;Nine are other series by the same guy.

1 person likes this

I'm very much looking forward to the 2nd season of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. Studio Deen did an amazing job on the rakugo performances in the first season.

Gonna watch Tales of Zestiria, Masamune-kun no Revenge, Blue Exorcist, KonoSuba and Fuuka.

Also, there is second OVA of Mahoutsukai and Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic.

Oh boy, this will be probably the best winter season in years.

On 1.12.2016 at 6:10 PM, Koby said:

Chaos;Child is a sequel to Chaos;Head which was the first anime made by the creator who made them. Robotic;Notes, Steins;Gate, and Occultic;Nine are other series by the same guy.

Sweet thanks I didnt know that! Definitally going to put them on my list :) !

Since Fall was boring as hell, (Luckily I had Flip Flappers and Brave Witches) hopefully this season will be better. So far, I see a few I may give a chance. Me, personally, I'm not a manga reader. So, I go by studio and synopsis to see if it peaks my interest.

Going to Watch:

• Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
  • Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon (KyoAni always needs a chance.)
  • Yuyushiki Special (Shut up.)

Giving a Shot:

• Chaos;Child
  • Gabriel DropOut
  • Hand Shakers
  • Masamune-kun no Revenge (...maybe. I saw Ecchi and got a little worried)
Edited by NeutralHatred

On 12/14/2016 at 3:23 AM, bid40717 said:

Sweet thanks I didnt know that! Definitally going to put them on my list :) !

I hear better things about Chaos:Child, but you may want to temper your expectations going into Chaos:Head. I haven't personally seen it, but it's no where near Steins;Gate if most people's reactions are anything to go by.

As far as the rest of the season goes, there are a bunch of cutesy shows I'll be giving a chance but am unsure about. I'm most excited for the sequels (KonoSuba, LWA TV, and SGRS) and what look to be somewhat mature seinen/josei shows such as ACCA (really promising staff list), Onihei, and once again Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu S2.

Fall had so many good shows I'm still behind on, but I'm excited for the Winter season nonetheless.

20 minutes ago, Ralon17 said:

I hear better things about Chaos:Child, but you may want to temper your expectations going into Chaos:Head. I haven't personally seen it, but it's no where near Steins;Gate if most people's reactions are anything to go by.

The mere fact I barely remember much of Chaos;Head makes me think it was quite forgettable.

Can someone give me a link showing all the anime that ere going to be dubbed this winter 2017?

Posted (edited)

Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale . will only come online with English sub after forever since it release on February

:(

Edited by Animemaster

Konosuba S2 .. I love this anime , it's lot of enjoy for me in S1 because of comedy that 2 characters have haha !

Chaos;Child looks interesting. Sci Fi and psychological animes always end up being my all time favorites ^^ I'll throw it  on the watch list.