Happy Halloween Everyone

Koby

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday and has a Spooktacular Frightful Halloween.

You might have noticed the Bats, Spiders, and Axes sprinkled around the forum on various themes as well. =)

Show off your Jack-o-Latern carving pictures and Halloween Costumes here with everyone else!

My Daughter in her costume:

9bQHuCJ.jpg

I know, I know, not scary... but that's what she wanted to be this year!

So lets see what the rest of the community is gonna be this Halloween!

• Like 9

I was quite spooked by your daughter's costume! xD

I'd post mine... but that would require me showing my face. Sister bought me some Squirtle glasses as a gag halloween costume. My intentions are just passing out candy this year as usual. It's always fun looking at what kids are dressing up this year. I'm hoping to find some Pokemon trainers! 

I wondered about the axes! Your daughter looks adorable in that costume!

I'm still trying to decide what to dress as, and with Halloween just a few days away I've really procrastinated on it too long! I'll have to remember to post the pumpkin when it's carved but it probably won't be anything- dare I say... Spook-ta-culiar. Ugh. That was a terrible pun. 

Anyway, Happy Halloween everyone. I'm looking forward to staying up all night on Sunday binging on monster movies and playing Halloween related games! Then continuing that on Monday :)

Edited by SuperSaiyanLove

3 minutes ago, SuperSaiyanLove said:

I wondered about the axes! Your daughter looks adorable in that costume!

I'm still trying to decide what to dress as, and with Halloween just a few days away I've really procrastinated on it too long! I'll have to remember to post the pumpkin when it's carved but it probably won't be anything- dare I say... Spook-ta-culiar. Ugh. That was a terrible pun. 

Anyway, Happy Halloween everyone. I'm looking forward to staying up all night on Sunday binging on monster movies and playing Halloween related games! Then continuing that on Monday :)

Still collecting my Halloween binge watch... Plan on finishing the game Costume Quest sometime on Halloween!

• Like 1

Just now, SuperSaiyanLove said:

Technically, I am too! There are too many movies and cartoons and not enough hours! Also I had to google Costume Quest, I have to say it has an interesting premise!

You should share your finds. I may have to copy some of 'em!

Costume Quest so far is a great game. I'm having a lot of fun playing it. If you play games on the PC, it may be on sale when the Steam Halloween sale roles around. It should be really cheap, considering how old the titles are. 

On 10/27/2016 at 2:13 AM, testing123 said:

You should share your finds. I may have to copy some of 'em!

Costume Quest so far is a great game. I'm having a lot of fun playing it. If you play games on the PC, it may be on sale when the Steam Halloween sale roles around. It should be really cheap, considering how old the titles are. 

Ah- there is where the "technically" comes into play. My sister is the one compiling the list so I'm not entirely sure what she has gathered. I know that Garfield's Halloween special will be a thing, and probably Witch's night out.. then maybe some Godzilla or Gamera movies, and Bela Lugosi and Vincent Price will likely make an appearance. For newer movies or series I'm really in the dark. She'll probably surprise me with something! Sorry, I'm not much help in expanding your list! 

I almost wish I hadn't watched Yami Shibai so recently, because I would throw that one in! It's a creepy series if you haven't seen it already, and if you are in the mood for some Japanese tales.

Oh! That might be something to look out for! Who can resist a sale, especially for a game with good reviews!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Koby locked this topic