• Grandia III

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've played both Grandia and Grandia II, both are great games but the first takes the cake for me, since I fell in love with the characters and storyline from the moment I started til I finished it.

Sadly I never got a chance to play Xtreme or III thou, cause they never released them in Australia to my knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok people, All of you, get a PSX emulator and Grandio ISOs and play the original, it's fantastic, great gameplay and battles that do not get old, great characters and great graphics, they still look good today - unlike Grandia II. I played Grandia on the Saturn, along with the Digital Museum - TDM can be played without knowing any japanese as there is no real story - you are just fighting monsters, and it's great fun.

The original Grandia is quite simply one of the best games I've ever played.

My mom bought me Grandia 2 back on the Dreamcast years ago....I still have that same copy (as well as my Dreamcast) to this day. I enjoyed the game immensely. The battle system was amazing, the music was fantastic, and Ryudo stood out from the rest of the "plucky young heroes saving the world" 'types that are far too familiar in our beloved JRPG's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I owned the very first PS 1 and played grandia.. Loved the game and beat it more than once just to smite my brothers for no reason .. As for the other Grandia.. Just never bothered.. I gave up after that but i do own a ps3.. First thing i did .. Bought grandia for 15$ i think and OWNED THAT GAME HARD.. Anyone know if Grandia is on ps3 so i can play it ?? It fails how ps3 cant play ps2 games unless its a 80gb hdd or something .. But yeah.. GRANDIA is AWESOME !!! >:D

• 2 weeks later...
Love Grandia 1 and 2 both, wish I could play Grandia Extreme but is very hard to find a working copy. Sadly my cheap laptop is not power full enough to emulate the ps2 or I would just download the game.

I have a copy Grandia Xtreme for sale. Actually had it listed on Amazon for over a year with no one interested in buying it so far.