Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xxscsaxx

Drifters

14 posts in this topic

Q7m4FzB.jpg

MAL

Synopsis: Shimazu Toyohisa, a famous samurai who fought in the historical Battle of Sekigahara, is transported to another world when only moments from death. From that moment on, he becomes part of a group known as “Drifters” and is forced to battle against other legendary warriors in an ultimate death game.

Drifters anime

Will be anime of the season 

In my opinion 

Yeah, this anime looks very cool! ^__^ I really dig the art style of Kouta Hirano. I loved his Hellsing, and Drifters is really cool too! ^_^

I think aswel, but I wait for the Dub is already confirmed! ;) 

But Re:Zero was also awesome this Year! ;) 

Edited by DJHulp

So far, after 3 episodes Drifters is looking to be great. The story line is so far is looking awesome. The first 2 episodes followed the OVA and the 3rd episode makes the the anime look good. 

BTW, this looks like a Good versus Evil type story line.

The comic asides are a little excessive, but otherwise this is a top notch piece of work. I've only seen through episode 2, but already I see arcs on the horizon, and the plot is firming up. I have a lot of hope for this one.

When it comes to  Kouta Hirano his artstyle is top notch it has a sort of sharpness to it that gives it a good feel honestly he should be working with nintendo to make a Legend of Zelda animated series it's so good. Reason why I thought that was because Billy the kid literally in my opinion looks like a brunette version of link he just needs the blue eyes.

Just a reminder, but FUNimation will be premiering the English Dub this coming Sunday if anyone is waiting for it.

2 people like this

Let's just say. This anime is awesome!  On episode 6 and it just hit a whole new level.

A little something I noticed about episode 7. When downloading the episode from CR I noticed it did not have subtitles.  I played the episode and the subtitles are hard subbed this time.  Has CrunchyRoll changed it on all of the videos they are releasing or just this one?

Just now, Beave said:

A little something I noticed about episode 7. When downloading the episode from CR I noticed it did not have subtitles.  I played the episode and the subtitles are hard subbed this time.  Has CrunchyRoll changed it on all of the videos they are releasing or just this one?

It's probably just a mistake. They've done that a couple times in the past with other shows and replaced it with softsubs later.

2 people like this

I did it this morning.  I'm trying it again to see if there is subtitles and it does not look like it.  I'll try it later as well.

CR fixed it.  The subtitles are there now.

Edited by Beave

Drifters won it's place in the Kametsu Hall of Fame as users voted it Anime of the Season Fall 2016: