FUNimation Unveils SimulDub Schedule For Fall 2016 Season

Pikanet128

Funi/Fall   Funi / Blog

They are still using the term 'SimulDub',
Pretty much the same way I use [Simuldub].

Fall 2016 SimulDubs

• Izetta: The Last Witch - Oct 19 at 10:00pm ET
    Set in an alternate Earth on the eve of the 2nd World War, the story of Shumatsu no Izetta follows Izetta, the last surviving member of a clan of witches that possesses the ability to magically manipulate any object that they touch. Izetta pledges to help protect Princess Fine and the tiny Alpine kingdom of Altstaltd from invasion by the imperialistic forces of Germania.

show-art-imgs
  • Puzzle & Dragons X - Contiues at new time on Oct 22 at 10:30pm ET
    From the studio Pierrot, that brought you Kingdom and Tokyo Ghoul comes a series based off of the hit game Puzzle & Dragons. Dorogoza Island is rich in “Drop Energy” that players can use on friendly monsters. Once strong enough, they can face enemies in puzzle wars. Winners reap rewards, but what happens to the losers? Only the brave can take on these monstrous challenges!

show-art-imgs
  • 91 Days - Oct 23 at 9:00pm ET
    Avilio Bruno has grown up alone in the time of Prohibition after the Vanetti mafia murdered his family. When he receives a letter promising revenge, Avilio jumps at the chance. Thus begins the tragic 91 days of killing, vengeance, and betrayal.

show-art-imgs
  • Orange - Oct 24 at 9:30pm ET
    Second-year student, Naho Takamiya, receives a letter from her future self that warns of a tragedy to befall a shy boy she will come to know. Can Naho and a close group of friends change the future or must they live with a regret that can never be erased?

show-art-imgs
  • Yuri!!! ON ICE - Oct 24 at 10:00pm ET
    After letting down his country and suffering defeat, Yuri Katsuki retires from ice skating. But a run-in with champion Viktor Nikiforov and rising star Yuri Plisetsky ignites a new fire within him. With their support, Yuri takes to the ice once more.

show-art-imgs
  • JOKER GAME - Oct 25 at 9:30pm ET
    Crunchy Desc: In autumn of 1937, as the coals of World War II are beginning to smolder, Lt. Col. Yuuki of the Imperial Army secretly establishes a spy training organization called the "D Agency." Those chosen as members of the agency, in opposition to the national trend toward reverence of native-born soldiers in the army, are civilian university graduates who pass the superhuman selection test with flying colors. Under the resourceful Lieutenant Colonel Yuuki, they learn not only how to work with gunpowder, wireless communications, vehicles, and airplanes, but also various skills essential for spies...

show-art-imgs
  • Keijo!!!!!!!! - Oct 25 at 10:00pm ET
    Welcome to the boob-smashing, booty-battling sport of Keijo, where girls take on girls with nothing more than their bounciest assets. Entering the fight for her first time, Nozomi Kaminashi can’t wait for her chance to bring home the big bucks.

show-art-imgs
  • ReLIFE - Oct 26 at 9:30pm ET
    Arata Kaizaki is a 27 year old loser who just wants to get his life together. When he meets a member of the ReLife Research Institute he’s offered a strange pill that will do just that. But is this a promise for change or a chance at disaster?

show-art-imgs
  • Alderamin on the Sky - Oct 29 at 10:30pm ET
    Crunchy Desc: The huge Katvana Empire is at war with the neighboring Kioka republic. In a corner of the empire, a young man is about be caught up in the flames of war. His name is Ikta Solork. He's lazy, a philanderer, and he hates war. He's about as far from a soldier as you can get. On his way towards the next stage of officer's qualification exams, he and his childhood friend Yatorishino Igsem encounter the nurse trainee Harouma Beckle, Mashuu Tetrijirch, a member of the old military faction, and Torwey Lemion...

show-art-imgs
  • The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Contiues at new time on Nov 2 at 9:00pm ET
    Saiki Kusuo is a typical 16-year-old high school student… except he has psychic powers. He can use them to get whatever he wants, but he also knows everything that people are thinking. Everything. No surprises, no secrets, no normal human experiences. He’s kept his powers in check since childhood, but with the temptations of high school now on his mind, he’s bending the rules—and spoons.

show-art-imgs
  • Show by Rock!! Season 2 (Show by Rock!! #) - Nov 3 at 9:00pm ET
    ANN Desc: After Cyan's departure, life has returned to normal in Midi City -- before a "Queen of Darkness" appears, threatening eliminating music completely. On the other hand, Shian Hijirikawa in real world is troubled with campus music activities, making her remembering happy days back in Midi City.

show-art-imgs
  • Touken Ranbu - Hanamaru - Nov 3 at 9:30pm ET
    Crunchy Desc: In the year 2205, the past becomes threatened by the historical revisionists who seek to change it. Protecting history becomes the task of a boisterous band of swords that are brought to life, including the glamorous Kashu Kiyomitsu and the kindly Yamatonokami Yasusada. Beyond their battles, these legendary swords from different eras lead charming daily lives.

show-art-imgs
  • Trickster - Nov 3 at 10:00pm ET
    Kensuke Hanasaki meets a mysterious boy named Yoshio Kobayashi who cannot die. Intrigued by Kobayashi, Kensuke invites him to join the Boys’ Detective Team. But danger awaits and their fate will lead them down a dark path.

show-art-imgs
  • NANBAKA - Nov 5 at 10:30pm ET
    Adapted from Shō Futamata’s Nanbaka manga! Four men are assigned to Nanba, the world’s most formidable prison. Jyugo, a man who attempted to break out of prison and ended up extending his jail time; Uno, a man who likes to gamble with women; Rock, a man who likes to get into fights; and Nico, a man who likes anime. A super exciting action comedy about the daily lives of the prison’s inmates and guards.

show-art-imgs
  • Drifters - Nov 6 at 10:00pm ET
    Samurai Shimazu Toyohisa is transported to another world moments before dying in the historical Battle of Sekigahara. He becomes part of a group known as “Drifters” and is forced to battle against other legendary warriors in an ultimate death game.

show-art-imgs
  • ALL OUT!! - Nov 7 at 9:00pm ET
    Crunchy Desc: The day of the entrance ceremony at Kanagawa Highschool... The story starts when the slight but unyielding Gion joins the rugby team. His classmate, Iwashimizu, who can’t get into rugby because of something happening in the past, the vice-captain, Hachioji, who looks out for all of the members, and their captain, Sekizan, who is more passionate and intense than anyone... All of the members are completely different, but they all keep growing on this battlefield known as youth. Once they give it their all, the ultimate stage awaits them!

show-art-imgs
  • Kiss Him, Not Me - Nov 8 at 9:00pm ET
    When her favorite anime character dies, avid boys’ love fan Kae Serinuma loses weight and gains attention from the boys in her class. From pretty average to prettiest girl, Kae just wants these boys to date each other, not her!

show-art-imgs
  • Mob Psycho 100 - To be Announced
    Crunchy Desc: Kageyama Shigeo, a.k.a. "Mob," is a boy who has trouble expressing himself, but who happens to be a powerful esper. Mob is determined to live a normal life and keeps his ESP suppressed, but when his emotions surge to a level of 100%, something terrible happens to him! As he's surrounded by false espers, evil spirits, and mysterious organizations, what will Mob think? What choices will he make? The anime based on the original story by ONE, the idol of the webcomic world and creator of One-Punch Man, is coming your way with animation by leading animation studio Bones!

show-art-imgs

Edited by Pikanet128
  • Like 4

well i got behind on Alderamin on the Sky ( and pretty much everything else last season was busy)

and all the other ones from old seasons i had not gotten to start either

so i could watch pretty much anything

still have not decided yet

well ok i have decied on

will watch:

Izetta: The Last Witch

Alderamin on the Sky

Show By Rock!! # (Season 2 | Sharp)

will look at:

91 Days

Drifters

Trickster

might look at others

@Kobyare you going to take your 91 days release and make it dual?

took me a bit to put the info in chronological order

also the img thumbs are imgur thumbs

- made squareing easier

- and reduces page load time

- downside have to view full size in new window

Lol they trademarked SimulDub

Edited by Pikanet128

Looking forward to alot of these shows, since i dont watch alot of subs (usually just watch sub if the show are not going to be dubbed) so i havnt seen any of them yet.

Normally wait untill the whole show is finnished before i watch it, but think that i might just watch Orange and 91 Days episodes as they are released.

The rest of the shows i find interesting i'll likely binge-watch when they are done.

Thank you very much for the info.

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, divilish said:

Does anyone know what happened to Alderamin on the Sky?

I don't see anything on the funi site, it just dropped off......

6 minutes ago, Beave said:

I was wondering that to, but I looked at there updated list and it was not on it.  Maybe they dropped it or set it for a later date.

FUNimation has cited issues with getting the materials from the Japanese studio needed to do it... So date of Simuldub is still unknown. May end up being a BD-only release at this rate.

• Like 3