AsianDVDClub Registration

Yatogam1

2 hours ago, Yatogam1 said:

How can I sign up for Asian? I'd like to join to the site.

If someone can help will be appreciated.

If the registration page is not available, then the only other way would be by invite only.

Unfortunately ADC does not give out a lot of invites, nor that often either. 

And just for clarification, it's mainly used as a source site? Ie, there are no groups or encodes on it. Purely just for raws. 

36 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

If the registration page is not available, then the only other way would be by invite only.

Unfortunately ADC does not give out a lot of invites, nor that often either. 

And just for clarification, it's mainly used as a source site? Ie, there are no groups or encodes on it. Purely just for raws. 

Moodkiller knows what's up, I learned that the hard way. If you have the time and resources to download and seed torrents from ADC you may as well start your own release group................................. Or you could do what I do and drink orange juice, while out on your daily life and check here every now and then, if someone else uploaded the same project you wanted to make or something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARRBEE007 said:

Moodkiller knows what's up, I learned that the hard way. If you have the time and resources to download and seed torrents from ADC you may as well start your own release group................................. Or you could do what I do and drink orange juice, while out on your daily life and check here every now and then, if someone else uploaded the same project you wanted to make or something.

................................. Or you could also browse the Raw section on Nyaa as sometimes the same ISO's end up there.

Alternatively the site that can have both, is AnimeBytes... Which I, and a few others here have 10 invites to...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

just to double-clarify, since raws is occasionally used in other terms in anime releasing (including on AB): It has straight disk images or rips, not RAW encodes (ie: video/audio but no subs). It's pretty much purely a source site unless you actually do like watching off saved BDs (which I'm curious if anyone actually does. I tried it once and it just seemed tedious)

12 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

................................. Or you could also browse the Raw section on Nyaa as sometimes the same ISO's end up there.

Alternatively the site that can have both, is AnimeBytes... Which I, and a few others here have 10 invites to...

Can i have an invite to animebytes please

11 hours ago, Catar said:

It's pretty much purely a source site unless you actually do like watching off saved BDs (which I'm curious if anyone actually does. I tried it once and it just seemed tedious)

To answer to Your curiosity, Yes there are people who watch downloaded BDs without transcoding them. I have done so myself and notable amount of custom subtitled BDs suggests that others do to (there is no other good reason to create custom BDs). While it can be quite tedious to watch a show with many episodes, for a movie, it is usually not a bad experience. 

17 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Well, if possible can you send me an invite to AnimeBytes?

I was looking for an invitation to the Asian because there they have multiple DVDs of anime that are rare. For example, Zatch Bell in the Japanese version, Bakugan, among others.

I have encoded the season 1 and 2 the Zatch Bell in japanese, I looking for the season 3 (101-150)

2 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

I haven't seen or heard of it for a while, but it's a lot better than ADC. For what its worth, Animebytes probabaly lives off invites seen as they are quite generous with them...

Thanks Moodkiller for you'r quick reply. Back in the days i used asiandvdclub a lot. Before the whole 720p/1080p/4k hype, just plain old dvd's.  Do i need share ratio proof from other sites ? Can you point me in the right direction . Thanks !

3 minutes ago, McKentin said:

Thanks Moodkiller for you'r quick reply. Back in the days i used asiandvdclub a lot. Before the whole 720p/1080p/4k hype, just plain old dvd's.  Do i need share ratio proof from other sites ? Can you point me in the right direction . Thanks !

Heh, not a problem, happened to be browsing this page anyways...

Well sounds like you are quite adapted with private trackers. I assume you had a good/can keep a good ratio? 

I could PM you one (an invite) if you would like?

I always tried seeding 5/6 times the size of the file i was downloading on active torrents. If the torrents less active i keep it on a bit longer sounds fair to me. To be honest i've been a long time away from private trackers. My interest shifted to regular movies and series i ended up on usenet. Since a few months started watching anime again and finding my way on sites and looking for a good private tracker. Got a new isp more bandwidth so its time for torrents again. I would love to try animebytes out.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think you can apply to them if you can prove that you are a good seeder? I have an account there and I remember applying for that account and got approved (if my memory serves me right). Files are raws there and really big, nice source if you're an encoder from a release group tho seeding is a bit pain as it is slow.