Dooflunky's GFX Corner

Dooflunky

I feel like getting back into this, though I can only make signatures when I am in the mood.

At this point I don't think I can change my avatar or apply a signature, plus I'm using a new username so I won't be posting my old art (maybe in the future I will)
I would like to make a post and basically "reserve" it for when I can finally figure things out again, I will be editing this post when I do.

I don't quite know what I'm doing yet since I'm just getting back to forums, but I don't this breaks the rules, if it does please let me know.
For now I will post the signature I did really quickly (before realizing I can't use it yet?) so this post isn't bare.

pSX94D2.png

O4rZwGd.png

ysG6KaG.png

I'm rusty at this point, though you might know if you've read my meet & greet post (which has already been edited). 

The last thing I was doing in this respect was dirty grungy type signatures so that's what I threw together really quickly. I hope to get back into the groove of things and improve. Sorry if this is against the rules to do.

Edited by Dooflunky