Airwolf - Transcript Help

rigil kent

Hi, I'm subtiling this episode of Airwolf into Spanish, cause the dubbing isn't available, and there's some parts that I don't quite understand. If anyone could help me fill in the blanks, I'd be very greatful. Thanks very much.

You can watch the episode here: http://www.4shared.com/video/-h7L1mjCce/Airwolf_s03e16_Little_Wolf.html

(If there's any trouble playing it, we can see another way)

(I know, there are more lines than usual, but keep in mind that the episode is 45 min. long)

3:44 GREG:   What do you think, Stringe? ------------------.

4:33 HAWKE:   You know something, Waldren? You'd had the shortest career ever in Vietnam. -----------------------

5:08 DOM:   Your friend, Greg, got a nice ---------------- here. 
         HAWKE:   Well, when your name is Stewart --------------------- tell you something.

5:23 DOM:   (Did you see yourself living here?)

6:52 GREG:   Remember Stringfellow Hawke, --------?
         RAINEY:   Sure, how ---------- like that?

8:38 GREG:   We haven't even had a chance to (visit?) yet.

8:45 HAWKE:   It's not necessary, Greg. Just... -------------------------.

9:16 HAWKE:   Get out of here, (adiós?) ---------------.

9:38 RAINEY:   If I leave you here, you'll grow up to be educated, and confident, and reach. ------------.

12:24 MRS. STEWART:   She's been -------------- and moody.

15:40 HAWKE:   ---------------- Greg on an hour or so. ------------ talk about this time and old times.

16:21 DOM:   Great --------------------. Hey!

17:08 HAWKE:   I don't know. We --------------- for some kind of custody kidnaping. Maybe ------------- Greg.

19:50 DOM:   --------------------------- do for little rest and relaxation.

20:30 DOM:   How the hell I'm going to (put?) anything into this?

23:55 DOM:   Listen, the kid won't stop crying. I feed him, I burp him, and he's -------- like a banshee.

25:03 HAWKE:   Which means that someone is lying to me. --------------------.

27:23 HAWKE:   -------------- embarrassing, ----------- officers most dangerous than most of the criminals of the country.

31:34 HAWKE:   You got to get that baby out of the county, pronto. --------------------------

36:12 DOM:   And I'm asking you if you got a (search warrant?)!

41:19 OFFICER:   Waldren, ----------. Hawke ------------ heading east on 105.

43:49 DOM:   Talk about your --------------.

44:38 MRS. STEWART:   My lawyer will ----------- for you ------------. I want a cell ----------------------- with a an ample room and lots of privacy. Well apart from the other cells. And, oh yes, ------------- phone service.

45:22: RAINEY:   Anytime you like, you have an open invitation. Besides, little Greg can not ------------ favourite uncle Dom.
            DOM:   Hey, ---------! There it is.

Edited by rigil kent

Not 100% sure on some of it, timing is slightly off compared to the linked version. Also without the previous and next lines I'm not sure on how much was missing so it's just the immediate sentences

3:44 GREG:   What do you think, Stringe? Should I buy that old warbird.
4:33 HAWKE:   You know something, Waldren? You'd had the shortest career ever in Vietnam. Your own men woulda seen to that.
5:08 DOM:   Hey, your friend Gregs got a nice little setup here. 
         HAWKE:   Well, when your name is Stewart and you live in a place called Stewartville that'll tell you something, huh.
5:23 DOM:   Hey uh, did you see yourself living here?
6:52 GREG:   You remember Stringfellow Hawke? You met him at our wedding
         RAINEY:   Sure, how could I forget a name like that
8:38 GREG:   You haven't even had a chance to visit yet.
8:45 HAWKE:   That's not necessary, Greg. Just... You've got all these guests, uh.. I figured you'd be entertaining.
9:16 HAWKE:   Get out of here! Adiós will you.
9:38 RAINEY:   If I leave you here, you'll grow up to be educated, and confident, and rich, without even trying.
12:24 MRS. STEWART:   She's been all distraught and moody.
15:40 HAWKE:   Yeah, well I'll reach Greg on an hour or so. Might have a little more too talk about this time.. then just old times.
16:21 DOM:   Great jumping Jehoshaphat! Hey!
17:08 HAWKE:   I don't know. We don't want to be accessories to some kind of custody kidnapping. Maybe..uhh be able to get hold of Greg.
19:50 DOM:   From the looks of it, it seems to me she was due for some little rest and relaxation.
20:30 DOM:   How the hell am I going to pour anything into this?
23:55 DOM:   Listen, the kid won't stop crying. I feed him, I burped him, and he's wailing like a banshee.
25:03 HAWKE:   Which means somebody's lying to me. I got it to them. I spent most of the night talking with them about Rainy and the Stewarts; and thoses folks aren't on the level.
27:23 HAWKE:   Must be kind of embarrassing, having a police officer that's more dangerous than most of the criminals in the country.
31:34 HAWKE:   You've got to get that baby out of the county, pronto. And you cant do it by roads.
36:12 DOM:   And I'm asking you if you've got a search warrant?!
41:19 OFFICER:   Waldren, we're down. Hawke is heading east on 105.
43:49 DOM:   Talk about your cool customers.
44:38 MRS. STEWART:   My lawyer will outline for you what I expect. I want a cell you know, all to myself, with um an ample room and lots of privacy. Well apart from the other cells. And, oh yes, I must make arrangements for phone service.
45:22: RAINEY:   Anytime you like, you have an open invitation. Besides, little Greg can not miss seeing his favourite uncle Dom.
            DOM:   Hey, a lady! Chucka! Chucka! Chucka! There he is!

Edited by Vaux
  • Like 1