Server/forum update

Nekone

First off, please accept my apologies for the earlier downtime. I was in the process of updating the PHP backend on the server, and the new PHP version ended up horrendously breaking things. Turns out it was just a simple unsatisfied dependency issue - it's been repaired and you should no longer see any more BWSODs (blank white screen of death). Glad I didn't pull my hair out trying to debug the thing. But, if anyone does notice a blank white page suddenly appear, feel free to post in here and give me the URL where you encountered that blank white page.

Anyway. Now on to the main reason for this thread. The forum software is overdue for an upgrade. We unfortunately could not proceed with this until we had upgraded PHP on the server to a supported version first. Now that the PHP hurdle's been cleared, the software upgrade can proceed as planned.

I have no idea how long it'll take Koby to run the upgrade, nor do I know when he's going to do it, so I'm going to probably assume he'll either edit this post of mine or post his own below. In any event, he'll have any relevant changelogs for you if there are any new or changed features of the site.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the earlier disruption, everything should be in working order again, but feel free to let me know otherwise.

• Like 2

• Nekone locked this topic