Your Top 5 manga series which have ended.

Fishmonster

What are your top 5 (or 3 or 10 or whatever you want) manga series which has ended. Feel free to explain why or explain what the story is about or write whatever you feel like.

I myself only have a top 2 cus i've only read two mangas which has been completed, and both were really great. (Have ordered the complete collection of Death Note cus i only read in book-format, and it will arive in a cupple of days. Havnt seen the anime yet tho so hoping the manga is good)

1. Fullmetal Alchemist (Amazingly well planned story, with no boring/irrelevant arcs, enjoyable and relatable characters)
  2. Claymore (Plot got a little thin after a while and there was just more and more focus on monsterbattles but overall good and entertaining story)
Edited by Fishmonster

I too only read manga in printed formats which is killing me because all of the stuff I wanna get into hasn't been published in the US and I don't think some of it ever will (Devilman, Violence Jack, Guin Saga, Satsuma Gishiden, Bastard!!) and stuff like Hokuto no Ken is impossible to find. I can't really give a top anything because I've only finished one manga and it was a one shot but it was instantly my favorite manga/anime I've ever experienced along with Berserk (I'm 15 volumes into Berserk but there's 38 so I'm far from finishing). It's called Japan by Buronson (Hokuto no Ken) and Kento Miura (Berserk).

Have you seen any of the Fullmetal anime adaptations? The original was one of my favorite anime and I've been thinking really hard about reading it since finishing it.

Edited by DabDeity710
original post was missing a word
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Have you seen any of the Fullmetal anime adaptations? The original was one of my favorite anime and I've been thinking really hard about reading it since finishing it.

The first anime i ever saw was the original Fullmetal alchemist and this was about 7-8 months ago. right after i finnished it I watched FMA brotherhood (Which at the time I thought was a continuation on the original story). I liked Brotherhood better (but loved the original aswell), and it had nothing to do with Brotherhood beeing based more closely on the manga (cus at that time i had no idea what a manga was). My favorit story ever told (so far) by an anime is the FMA Brotherhood (or maby Berserk) story, so that means i would highly recomend reading the FMA manga.

Edited by Fishmonster