Handbrake not encoding entire video

ashy1

So i was re-encoding Shiro encode of Aldnoah.Zero to reduce the size using handbrake.....but for some reason episode 6 of the release after encoding turns into a 16mb file with only 1minute of the episode.I used the same settings for other episodes and they turned out fine.

Shiro encode:http://kametsu.com/topic/50665-multi-shirσ-aldnoahzero-bd-1080p720p-hi10-dual-audio/

Run a CRC checker and make sure it checks out okay. Go to a little before the same place in Shiros release and watch it past that time frame and see if it glitches up any.

Often times a re-encode will fail / stop at a point due to corruption at that point.

On 6/9/2016 at 10:29 PM, Koby said:

Run a CRC checker and make sure it checks out okay. Go to a little before the same place in Shiros release and watch it past that time frame and see if it glitches up any.

Often times a re-encode will fail / stop at a point due to corruption at that point.

is there any fix to this???

9 hours ago, ashy1 said:
On 6/10/2016 at 4:59 AM, Koby said:

is there any fix to this???

Redownload the episode...

• 2 months later...

Hey. I know im a bit late in answering (i'm new to the site). I have had the same problem myself quite a few times, and every time (so far atlest) i have had this problem it has been because of the audio. The way I fixed it (maby its a stupid way tho) is just not run through the audio in Handbreak. then use another program (Any Audio Converter in my case, which is easy and simple) to compress the audio (since flac is a bit overkill for my taste) and then use Mkvtools to add the audio to the video-file afterwards. If the reason for it not working is the video i dont have any suggestions. Hope this helps :-)