Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LENNY123262014

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans can someone add this new season in 720p or 1080p as thay come out

6 posts in this topic

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans can someone add this new season in 720p or 1080p as thay come out thanks

oh forgot to ask if someone can add it to mega.nz and thank you all for all the cool stuff on this website i love this website

Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS PV

Edited by LENNY123262014

MAL states it will be out this fall. If either CrunchyRoll or Funimation pick it up I am willing to Rip it and post it on this site.

I can post 720p WEBRiPs if anyone wants it.

372.74MB

3 people like this

CodeDonut has been posting the English dub with the Japanese Blu-Ray video for a while now. He's one episode behind currently.

Here

As for the second season, I can post HorribleSubs rips of them as they come out if people are interested.

Edited by Joeyhorrorfan
Clarification/ Removed redundant info