Assistance Finding The Name Of An Anime

Cesario

Hey all,

I need some help :D

Ok, im having a super annoying deja vu moment trying to track down the name of an anime I saw a little while a go but the name escapes me.

I will try to include as much info as I can and I have been systematically crossing some off my list but iv had hundreds of results for this simlar-ish plot.

Story starts off with a young girl (who is also a ninja / shinobi in  training) and she is returning to the city with her grandmother after being away, her grandmother drops her bag and it explodes open and a random guy stops to help her pick it all up but the grandaughter mistook the situation and though the stranger was attacking her gran so she used her shinobi skills to beat him up and in the process accidentally flashed him and due to family law, who ever (male) see's her ta-ta's first becomes her betrothed which later the guy turns out to be a classmate or something (or possibly a rival clan).

Feel free to ask me anything if you think it will help identify this, im sure someone here has seen it and its killing me not knowing what it is!

Iv crossed off;

Samurai Girls

Ninja nonsense

any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Ces

*Not sure if this is the right area for this, but the 'requests' section didnt seem to fit as I dont want the download links just the name of the show.

(mods, feel free to move this if its in the wrong area)

Well she does not show off her ta-ta's.  She kicks him in the face, best view he get's is Pant-su in Demon King Diamaou.  But later he does get a look at her Ta-ta's.  SO it is probably it.

Nice answer Koby.  I had to rethink it overnight.

Edited by Beave
Koby's correct :)
  • Like 1