Summer 2016 Anime Season

Koby

Alright, so my watch list turned into:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Koby said:

For Chihiro's Taboo Tatoo which one to go: 1080p or 720p?

defiantly watching

• Taboo Tattoo
  • Alderamin on the Sky

still watching

• Twin Star Exorcists
  • Kuromukuro
  • Macross Δ
  • Detective Conan  # all ways watching this # well recently the filler has become annoying (might be because im caught up on the manga)

i am watching

• Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!

(never watch the dub it will make you want to scream)

• Time Travel Girl

( i liked it was fun for a show aimed at younger audiences )

• Show By Rock!! Short!!

(guess ill hold out for simuldub) 

( still wondering what season 2 will be about )

behind on

• Re:Zero

i need to catch up on this
i was waiting for it to pass a few "save points"
then forgot

• RIN-NE

will watch in all at once at some point thats how i watch most of S01 anyway

• Endride

well i did want to give this some more consideration
but now that a new "anime season" has started i think ill wait till is done and watch in one sitting

in progress (not finished the first ep)

• Qualidea Code

i got borde half way through (but i think it was just that that was not the type of show i was in the mood for)

• Rewrite

i got disstracted by more shows that i did want to watch more coming out (Taboo Tattoo, Illiya)

dropped

• Ange Vierge

i got borde after 5 min

there are other shows im still going to try
but have not gotten to it

so in conclusion "Ange Vierge" is a defenate drop
some shows are up in the air
some im behind on
and very few are making me want more immediately

Edited by Pikanet128

17 hours ago, Koby said:

91 days - How come you don't go with HorribleSubs? Doesn't look like its going to be an sign intensive show (possibly a few letters and titles), maybe a few here and there but overall.

Taboo Tattoo - same as above, but this one I would say is even less sign intensive... and they (chihiro) will probably be around a week behind HorribleSubs... Don't know if it will be worth it for the KFX (which are poor at best I feel).

The Outcast - read above :P. I think the biggest thing with this would be the names... 

Not complaining about your choices, but just curious as to why :) 

5 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

91 days - How come you don't go with HorribleSubs? Doesn't look like its going to be an sign intensive show (possibly a few letters and titles), maybe a few here and there but overall.

Taboo Tattoo - same as above, but this one I would say is even less sign intensive... and they (chihiro) will probably be around a week behind HorribleSubs... Don't know if it will be worth it for the KFX (which are poor at best I feel).

The Outcast - read above :P. I think the biggest thing with this would be the names... 

Not complaining about your choices, but just curious as to why :) 

I was just listing groups doing them. -_- Of Course I'm watching HS for those that don't have other options.

17 hours ago, Koby said:

I was just listing groups doing them. -_- Of Course I'm watching HS for those that don't have other options.

*insert lip smacking gif here*

(couldnt find the one I had in mind)

Technically HS is a group, so would have put it in instead of N/A, then striked through when a preferred groups picks it up =)

Algood though. 

7 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

*insert lip smacking gif here*

(couldnt find the one I had in mind)

Technically HS is a group, so would have put it in instead of N/A, then striked through when a preferred groups picks it up =)

Algood though. 

Technically HS rips everything that is Simulcast, so it's a given they'd be available. =p

On 7/22/2016 at 2:41 AM, Imagine Breaker said:

Based on Mafia's subs? May I ask what ind of edits? Also,, is there any way you could PM those subs?

I happen to know who 'Mafia' is.. =O

But no, I'm utilizing the subs from CR, not someone else.

Anyhow I posted the release in the download section.

This season is so much better than last. Last season I picked up 10 shows, dropped 5, and only one really shined. This season I picked up 9 and there is only one that I might not make it through. The rest have been great so far.

• Like 1

Just now, testing123 said:

What are your guys' opinion on Taboo Tattoo? Not much of an anime watcher, unless it's older shōnen stuff. I recently have been watching Re:Zero so far after it being suggested to me. So far I've liked that.

You can check out the individual discussion topics for the season too...

I've given my thoughts on most of the episodes shortly after watching. =)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koby said:

I happen to know who 'Mafia' is.. =O

But no, I'm utilizing the subs from CR, not someone else.

Anyhow I posted the release in the download section.

This season is so much better than last. Last season I picked up 10 shows, dropped 5, and only one really shined. This season I picked up 9 and there is only one that I might not make it through. The rest have been great so far.

I totally agree. Also, it comes to mind than whenever I hear your recommendation of your season list I usually enjoy them, so could you please tell me your summer list and in particular the 9th show? I know and watched and really liked the rest 8 so far: Berserk, D.Gray-man Hallow, Rewrite, Planetarian, Taboo Tatoo, Alderamin on the Sky, 91 Days , The Outcast.

Also, can I assume that the one that might not make it through and be dropped is the Outcast?

1 minute ago, Imagine Breaker said:

I totally agree. Also, it comes to mind than whenever I hear your recommendation of your season list I usually enjoy them, so could you please tell me your summer list and in particular the 9th show? I know and watched and really liked the rest 8 so far: Berserk, D.Gray-man Hallow, Rewrite, Planetarian, Taboo Tatoo, Alderamin on the Sky, 91 Days , The Outcast.

Also, can I assume that the one that might not make it through and be dropped is the Outcast?

The 9th is Nanatsu (Seven Deadly Sins) which is just going to air 4 episodes in the last month of the season.

• Like 1

• Koby unpinned this topic