This or That?

tptmike

Go Go Power Rangers

never saw masked rider as a kid but I saw a few eps of Kamen Rider Black it was kinda cool. As I character I thought he was the the shit tho. I actually bought a Red Ranger pez dispenser at CVS yesterday :P when I grabbed it I reacted like such a child lmfao. 30 seconds later a 2 year old girl picks the same one off the rack and has the same exact reaction I did lmfaooo so I stuck mine out at her and screamed GO GO POWER RANGERS. Everyone was lookin at me funny but fuck em lmao. I'm kinda upset they didn't have a pez dispenser of the green ranger I mean really? That's jus not right.

Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse?

Edited by DabDeity710

So like the the first one for each?

I absolutely hate the entire Ice Age Franchise. I don't like any of the Shrek sequels too much (although I think the character of Puss in Boots is absolutely amazing) but I love the original movie so definitely Shrek that was a huge part of my childhood.

Dick Grayson or Jason Todd

Well I've seen both at raves by people who aren't visually impaired so I'll answer from that perspective

Glasses cuz diffraction glasses at a rave r sick af, not the shitty basic ones tho, the ones with the kaleidoscope frames that flip over.

Plus I think glasses on a girl can look mad cute

Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network

35 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Well I've seen both at raves by people who aren't visually impaired so I'll answer from that perspective

Glasses cuz diffraction glasses at a rave r sick af, not the shitty basic ones tho, the ones with the kaleidoscope frames that flip over.

Plus I think glasses on a girl can look mad cute

Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network

Nickelodeon

Stars or Stripes?

Same here . ,, Never rat on your friends ,and always keep your mouth shut ,,

Johnny Depp - no contest ( one of my favorite actors ). Love Jim Carrey too , but as an entertainer more than an actor .

Jack Nicholson ( Joker ) or Heath Ledger ( Joker ) ?  ... ( 3rd unofficial variant - Mark Hamill, the true voice of Mr. J  )

• Like 1