Mailing System Corrected

Koby

Thanks to @IkarosBD (aka Ryan on Xertion / IRC), our mailing system is properly configured on the new server. I have little to no knowledge on the mailing system side of things, so it was a great help. Emails should hopefully be going out again properly and should hopefully slowly not be getting flagged as spam. Though to ensure emails get to your inbox, I'd still recommend not using hotmail (they like to outright block our messages so you don't even get them in spam), and also make sure to whitelist our email address (it's [email protected] by the way) in your contacts list!

If you need to reach me for whatever reason, don't email that address as it doesn't receive emails obviously. Use the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of any page.

• Like 3

Just to add to this - as far as I'm able to tell at this point Hotmail does not appear to have problems with the new server's address. If you use a hotmail.com, outlook.com, or live.com.* email address, it wouldn't hurt to check on occasion to make sure it's not going to spam. Same goes for GMail but same thing here, it does not appear to have problems with the new server's address either.

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic