DANG IT Funimation

Topken

So are they going to continue with this crappy give us 2 episodes a couple weeks before the Disc release then give us the rest when the disc comes out? I first noticed it with the current set of Fairy Tail episodes and it would seem they are doing the exact same thing once again with One Piece. This was the first time they did it with Fairy Tail and One Piece from what I remember.  Are they doing it because of piracy I wonder.

• 1 year later...

Knowing all the anti-consumer shenanigans Funimation has been up to as of late (the last one I heard of was Sean Schemmel attacking a fan for not liking his English voice of Black Goku after the fan had playeg "Dragon Ball FighterZ"), this action is not surprising.  The last antii-consumer action was a purchase of them by Sony Pictures Television (it could be worse.  Sony Pictures Entertainment could have purchased them), stating that valid fan complaints against Jamie Marchi were "harassment", the 4 subsequent line changes in dubs (3 different episodes of "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" and a diaglogue piece in "My First Girlfriend is a Gal" had been affected, Jamie Marchi was involved in those shows as a voice actor, and even directed "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid") after that first controversial line change in 2014 (the first line change occurred in "Prison School" where one of the girls was talking with a prisoner in an arcade and the dubbed line had a #Gamergate attack ("or are you one of those Gamergate creep shows?") which later had been changed in the video release to her asking if the prisoner is scared of talking to girls).

Edited by Badguys

6 hours ago, Zant739 said:

Ugh Funimation at it's worst

Please read Koby's post. That's hardly even near the worst they've done. I have little to no complaints regarding Funi, except that one time when they didn't get the Dangan Ronpa 2 game VAs to reprise their roles for the DR3 anime. And Black Star's English voice. I guess that's about it. 

• 1 month later...