Tokyo ESP

Pollux

lRaYZ62.jpg

Rinka is a normal Tokyo high-schooler with big dreams and a small income. She works a part-time job to support her and her single dad, but she yearns for the day she’ll get to loosen the strings on her pocketbook. Her ordinary life takes a turn for the extraordinary when she witnesses a penguin and a school of fish flying through the air. After one of the fish seems to pass through her, she wakes up in her apartment building with no clothes on and no memory of the strange phenomenon save for a mysterious ability to pass through solid objects. With her newfound powers, Rinka is about to learn just how transparent the world can be.

I just finished episode 5 and I am loving this show a lot more than I thought I would.

Thanks for your work on this one, Pika.:victory:

---------

Notes:

---------

Artwork is thanks to @Pikanet128
 Template is thanks to @Moodkiller

Edited by Pollux
Fixed something.

Just now, Pikanet128 said:

Ep 1 was a bad way to start in my opinion 

when I first started this show during simulcast I was very confused 

Yeah, I don't like when a story starts further along and then jumps back to previous events.

I dislike it in Books and Shows. :P

11 minutes ago, Pikanet128 said:

In my opinion that first episode really hurt The series as a whole

now if that first ep was compressed into Half the first ep and then went into what happened before ep 2 then the show would have been way better

Yeah, I agree totally with you here.

Spoiler

I also think that penguin would make an awesome pet. LOL. :D

Edited by Pollux
Fixed something.
  • Like 1

If you could discuss the actual series in the discussion area instead it would be preferred.

Honestly though the show just felt like a bad wannabe X-MEN anime and nothing could have really saved the show from there. It became a laughable attempt and was mostly criticized around the anime scene. If there was a second season I wouldn't bother watching it personally. I gave the show like a 5/10 on MAL, but you know we all have our own opinions on things of course.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Koby said:

If you could discuss the actual series in the discussion area instead it would be preferred.

Honestly though the show just felt like a bad wannabe X-MEN anime and nothing could have really saved the show from there. It became a laughable attempt and was mostly criticized around the anime scene. If there was a second season I wouldn't bother watching it personally. I gave the show like a 5/10 on MAL, but you know we all have our own opinions on things of course.

sorry about that koby

was on my phone and got carried away

if i was on my pc that probably would have been the first thing i did

@Koby that was one of the first things i thought off when i read the show desc lol

thought of an ep from X-Men: Evolution

Edited by Pikanet128