What game releases are you looking forward to?

Bindy

Okay so the title of this thread really says it all. I am just interested about what games everyone is looking forward to that have been announced to come out. So just post below what game you are looking forward to and why you want it.

I will start it off and I have a couple;

Firstly, Fallout New Vegas. The fallout series has been a great series so far and I cannot wait until this new one comes out.

Next I would say Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Again, the Assassin's Creed series has been awesome, the first game was kinda dull and I never got around to finishing it until but I played Assassin's Creed II and loved it and I think they can only improve on it.

Finally, Infamous 2. This game is going to be awesome from what I have seen and the first game was brilliantly done by such a small company and the release of Infamous would have got them a lot more resources so I cannot wait to see what they come up with this time.

Anyway, those are the games I can't wait to get.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting since the beginning of the year for Gran Turismo 5 [PS3] looking forward to some driving simulation, lol the 4th game on the PS2 was excellent and prologue was good too so i've got high hopes for this game lets hope it lives up to it.

Also Medal of Honor [PS3] should be good i've seen some screenshots and it looks promising. I hear there is also a new Ghost Recon coming in the future and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

Just found out there is going to be a Max Payne 3 [PS3] as well loved the first 2 games on the Xbox so I'm looking forward to getting that as well.

Well I've had Arc Rise: Fantasia on pre-order for several months. It just recently got delayed another month so I've now gotta wait till August to get it.

XenoBlade is another Nintendo Wii RPG title I am interested in.

I'm mostly looking forward to Nintendo Wii releases since it's the only console of this generation that I own. However I'd really like to get a PlayStation 3, and with it there are plenty of games coming out I am interested in.

For starters, Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I knew FF13 would be bad before it even came out, yet FFV13 seemed like it would make up for it and be great, so I'm still anticipating it's release.

Well I've had Arc Rise: Fantasia on pre-order for several months. It just recently got delayed another month so I've now gotta wait till August to get it.

Don't you just hate it when games get delayed... I have once had a pre-order (forget what it was) that was on pre-order for close on a year and the release date got pushed back 3 times, each time pushing it back about 2/3 months. I got so pissed off with it that I actually cancelled my pre-order because I just didn't want to keep going through it all and with the money brought another game that I wanted, so it all worked out well. :)

I'm looking forward to quite a few games:

1. Gears of War 3 (OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME) - Xbox 360

2. Halo: Reach - Xbox 360

3. CoD: Black Ops (Pre-Ordered) - Xbox 360

4. Fallout: New Vegas - Xbox 360

5. Portal 2 - Xbox 360

6. Uncharted 3 (If there is one) - PS3

7. Bioshock 3 - Xbox 360

8. FF XIV (not the PC rpg) - PS3

9. Mass Effect 3 - Xbox 360

10. And finally, if it EVER comes out, Kingdom Hearts 3. (the KH series was my favorite up until GoW came out) But if they ever did make a KH3, It'll be the best game EvAr.

I used to play quite a lot of Xbox Live, and loved playing Gears of War, was my first game on the 360. I don't play that much if at all anymore but I am no doubt waiting for Gears of War 3 just to finish off the story.

I have also been a big fan of the Guitar Hero games, so I am also waiting for Guitar Hero 6. I must say the set-list for this game is awesome, gonna be the best GH game in a long time.

After I finish these, I will probably not play Xbox anymore besides the occasional 1 or 2 songs on GH (like I do now).