Updated to 4.1.7 and some Themes & Plugins broke

Koby

I've updated our forum software (again) and this time introduced quite a few issues with any 3rd party plugins and themes. As such some of the themes are broken and some of our extra apps likely as well. I'll get these fixed when I can; just letting you know that we do know about it.

• Like 2

Alright Carbon Blue, Carbon Pink, Carbon Red, and Uniform have all successfully been updated.

Asphyxia shouldn't require any edits since they should have been applied automatically since the actual template files haven't been touched for the most part since it was heavily designed using just CSS based on the default themes templates.

So let me know if you notice anything still broken or out of the ordinary or something.

• Like 2

I've applied some custom styling to Uniform to give the posts a header like on Carbon, except instead of Uniforms default ugly post header I've styled it to contain the background image you've selected so that it's similar to the main-title of the theme throughout.

Before:

3XT98Ns.png

After:

fu1GGE6.jpg

What do you think? I feel that it flows better with the theme. I've also made a few other slight adjustments such as shrinking the navigation and search bar size and giving the breadcrumbs a bit of color (they were solid white before).

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic